Port Charles Fans???

CamColt

I only get to catch PC when Im feeding my kids lunch, so between them talking and me trying to get them to eat and stop fooling around, I never really get the full scoop.

Whats going on with this Marissa? Obviously in real life, she is the same actress that played KC(Casey?). They are making references to that on the show, but they keep saying its not KC. Is it supposed to be KC reincarnated into Marissa, but they arent supposed to know that yet, or does it really have nothing to do with KC. I know being reincarnated sounds far fetched, but after vampires, angles, and witches, I wouldnt doubt anything. ;)

From SoapCentral:

Joy Bisco (ex Casey) will return to Port Charles in July. This time the actress will not be playing an angel, but rather Casey's real-life twin sister, Marissa. According to a show insider, Marissa will travel to Port Charles to try to uncover why so many bizarre occurrences - vampires, angels and ghosts - are taking place.

Ah! Thanks! But,now I wonder why she doesnt know or say that she is Caseys sister? Theres got to be something to that. :confused:

Yesterday she told Jamal that she had a twin sister who died at birth. So, maybe they didn't grow up together or something? Anything is possible on PC!!:)

Ok, I missed that part. Its hard to follow a soap opera, especially one as far fetched as this one, with kids in the house. :)

I've got it even worse than you CamColt. I only get to see it when I off of work with a SICK kid, so I keep up with all my ABC Soaps at soapcentral.com.

My question: Rafe doesn't have his memory. But in the recap I read it said something about him being shaken by the revelation that Livvie knew Caleb, and was even Caleb's wife. But that part of the recap seemed odd. Did Rafe know who Caleb was or did Jack/Jamal/Ali fill him in first?

TIA!! And pass some spagettios, eh? lol!!

I must have had a "senior moment" while watching that scene today! ;) I don't know whether I fell asleep for a nanosecond or what . . . . but it seemed like Jack just mentioned Caleb's name & Rafe knew who he was! It seemed weird to me. I'm hoping I can catch it again tomorrow morning & make sense of it. I'll let you know if I can figure it out - if no one else let's you know before then.

d

I dont listen to the show, only watch it at Vic Tanny when i work out but i do wonder where Eve is, i miss seeing her!!!!

Now that is sad, i always found her to be very attractive and something to keep my mind off my workout!!!!

I wonder why she doesnt know or say that she is Caseys sister?

I don't think she knows that Casey is her sister. After she saw the picture and agreed that she looked just like her, she was shown calling her mother to "ask her something".

I agree that sometimes it's very hard to follow all the "weirdness" on this show....but I somehow keep watching anyway. ;)

Yesterday, I heard the doctor/nurse telling Livvie that her baby is fine. So, now she really is pregnant? I'm wondering though whether it's Rafe's or some "Rosemary's Baby" type deal.

Rafe knew Caleb before he came to PC and Rafe was killed by Caleb.

Okay, I can answer these. I watch PC everyday (tape it to watch after work). First, Marissa knows that she is a twin, but she was told that her twin sister died at birth. She was a little freaked when Ricky showed her a picture of Casey. Jamal asked Marissa if Casey could have been the twin, but Marissa denied saying her folks wouldn't have lied to her. But after Jamal left, Marissa called her mom. Since Casey was raised in the foster care system, they might just have had her stolen a birth and then abandoned.

Now to answer about Rafe. Rafe lost the last few years of his memory...those are the years he has been an angel. Since he knew Caleb prior to becoming an angel (it was Caleb who killed him), he still has memories of Caleb and knows what he is. He just didn't know that Caleb was dead and that it was Livvie who killed him.

As for Livvie's baby. We got a clue to that on today's show. It seems as if the shadow (Avatar) has something to do with her sudden pregnancy. They showed a flash back of her undressing (what little she was wearing) in the park.

It definately has something to do with James???(is he the devil guy)....cause his closed circuit tv cam went out when the thing was with Livvie.....

Originally posted by PamOKW

Any chance the shadow could be Caleb?

The shadow is definitely someone that Karen (and maybe the others) recognized. Remember when she saw the shadow's face and she said "you".

But do you think Caleb would be doing good deeds?

Jack filled Rafe in on Livvie and Caleb's histroy this week while they were searching for Livvie. Rafe remembered Caleb and Caleb's history but didn't remember the part about Livvie and Caleb together.

I personally wish they would give Chris a good story line and I too miss Eve.

I miss Eve, too. She was a great actress. I have to watch Port Charles on SoapNet because St. Louis does't carry it on ABC. UGH!

Anyway, maybe someone can fill me in on this... I missed a few episodes a while back and I never figured out how Rafe lost his memory. Can someone tell me?

Did you guys know that Jack and Allison are engaged to be married off the set?

Beth

I missed a few episodes a while back and I never figured out how Rafe lost his memory. Can someone tell me?

Rafe made a bargain with James - his soul for a chance to return to Earth to help Allison. In typical soap fashion, he failed to read the fine print on the contract - as James explained to Ed. James sent Rafe back - but without his memory of Allison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!