Port Charles Fans???

piratesmate, thanks for clearing that up for me. I figured it had something to do with James, but I completely missed those episodes.

Beth :sunny:

the search function is turned off again & I haven't been able to find the AMC thread. Does anyone here know what happened on Friday with Palmer & Kendall? I caught a couple seconds, but missed the rest.

Or, if someone subscribes to that thread - maybe you could bump it up?

Thanks!

d

Palmer found Kendall in the park crying and w/ her shirt torn. She didn't tell him what had happened and kept asking him if he was going to lecture her, tell Erica, the typical Kendall rampage. He ended up giving her some $$ and told her to spend it wisely. (or something to that affect) :)

But do you think Caleb would be doing good deeds?

I know. I'm wondering if somehow it's both Caleb & Michael again. Remeber, how he was a "split" good/bad guy?

Also, isn't there some kind of bargain between Ed and James? Something about if Allison and Rafe do get back together then Rafe and Ed are saved again and if they don't then they are destined for "hell"?

Too much of this "other world" stuff for me. :smooth:

That's neat news about Jack & Allison.

For the records about Jack and Allison they had a true Disney Fairy Tale engagement.

During a soap week=end out in DisneyLand in April, Jack made arrangements to propose to Allison at Sleeping Beauty's castle. He had the whole production crew and the rest of the cast in on it and even had it taped. Allison in true bride to be fashion was cluless and was totally shocked! From what I read on soapnet.com it was right out of Cinderella.

I don't know if it is Caleb or not, but the fact that the shadow (now given the name of The Avatar) is doing good deeds now doesn't mean it will continue.

Ian met with a friend who told him the "legend" of the Avatar. It starts out doing good deeds that seem geared toward justice but then gets off on the power. When that happens, he starts turning into a bad guy.

Per Laurabearz post, I'm bumping to see if we can keep this PC thread going.

I'm so confused about this Avatar story line! I need all the help I can get. ;)

Thanks for bumping htis up Pam! I gotta say I lvoe the wackky stuff they do on PC....

I was talking to my dentist and was trying to explain that even though the story lines are heavy on the vampires and such, PC is still in the realm of belivibity.... unlike DOOL when Marlana was possesed by the devil, and John Black goes to the head church guy to ask for permission to do an Exorsism, the Head church dude said, "what makes you think she is possessed??" And John had no answer.... I was yelling at the TV for him to say.......... SHE IS Floating in the air and her head is spinning all the way around.... I think that would be proof enough, yet he didnt say anything.... Kinda burst my bubble on that show LOL

Can you tell that still bugs me!

I dont think James or Ed have anything to do with the Avatar..... That would be cheating and James doesnt need the help with Livvie on his side (thou she doesnt know it) Plus he would hate to loose to ED.... and ED wouldnt have done it coz, well he is a big guy upstairs.........

Now on todays show....... I wonder how fast that thing inside Livvie is growing.... and how she will keep that a secret.... plus I cant wait for more info on what the host does..........

AND I am so thankful for the 13 week chapters, so all the major storylines wrap up....... for the most part.

BTW Anyone read about what the actress who played EVE is up to???? Any rumors of her coming back????

Originally posted by B3LM
Only a wild guess - Chris Ramsey

I dont think it is anyone...... like Caleb and the other evils that have come to PC....

I know (was it on this thread or another) that someone said it had to be someone they knew coz when (geez I foget her name... the Doctor lady who is dating the rock dude) she saw him she said "YOU" like it was someone she knew.... But I think her YOU comment was it is YOU the avatar.....

BUT MY BIG NEWS IS...............here in Chicago, after todays show they had a phone number to call if you wanted to share your opinions on PC. I called and I am going to be in a 2 hour long focus group all about PC.... :)

I will be sure to post all about it (unless they swear us to keep quiet lol)

I am going to be in a 2 hour long focus group all about PC....

How cool!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Have a great time! We'll be waiting to hear all about it. :D

d

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!