Port or Starboard

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Oaky, this may be a dumb question - but when you book so early you can pick/request a cabin.

I have cruised on Magic before but we had an inside cabin and it didn't matter.

Now I am booked on Wonder in category 4 - cabin 8050 - I would like to see castaway cay from our verandah (or Nassau) but I'm not sure which side of the ship to be on.

Anyone know?? "Ever been to sea Billy?"

Thanx

We were on the starboard side during our cruise on the Wonder and had the BEST views from our veranda. We had the view of Castaway Cay and the family beach, and in Nassau, we overlooked Paradise Island and the Atlantis. It was truly breathtaking!!! You can request a specific cabin, I have both times and received exactly what I've asked for!!

The ships can dock either way (bow in or out) so it may not matter. They do seem to back in more often (help here?) so starboard would be facing Castaway Cay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter