Portable charger ??

poppinsmomof2

Mouseketeer
I am looking to buy a portable charger on Amazon for our trip next week. Is there a good one that will charge multiple phones at once? We will also use it during all day/weekend baseball tournaments when we return home.

I am looking to buy a portable charger on Amazon for our trip next week. Is there a good one that will charge multiple phones at once? We will also use it during all day/weekend baseball tournaments when we return home.

I did some research on this just last week and came up with the Mophie Powerstation Plus that seemed to be on a lot of "best" lists. Just got it so havent tried it. It has an external lightning cord for iphone which was important to me. I believe they also had a model that charged multiple devices.

Thank you all so much! I am headed to research both Anker and Mophie to see which will fit our needs best.

Just make sure you buy one that has enough mHz to handle multiple phones/charges, and more than one port :) We have an Anker that we bought at Best Buy - 10K mHz which means it can charge both our phones fully, roughly twice. It has 2 USB ports so we generally had both phones connected to it at the same time when they weren't being used. Has been a lifesaver in the parks! Check the sale flyers, we got ours pretty cheap during a Best Buy sale.

Just make sure you buy one that has enough mHz to handle multiple phones/charges, and more than one port :) We have an Anker that we bought at Best Buy - 10K mHz which means it can charge both our phones fully, roughly twice. It has 2 USB ports so we generally had both phones connected to it at the same time when they weren't being used. Has been a lifesaver in the parks! Check the sale flyers, we got ours pretty cheap during a Best Buy sale.

That's helpful, thank you!

Pretty sure you mean mAh.

My wife and I have an Anker 10,000 mAh that we bought a couple years ago. For this WDW trip we bought this 20,000mAh one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LQ81QR0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Two ports. My wife's S10e is 3,100 mAh, my S10 is 3,400 and our kids' S8s are 3,000. Should charge each of our phones once and the adults' twice. If that's not enough I give up.

I have one anker power bank that is easily 4 years old, and has survived daily use, with lots of drops, and many trips, domestic and international. Ended up purchasing a second larger capacity, and seriously considering a 3rd to power the iPad. (Well now that I’m looking it up in my purchases they are both 10k mAh but, the newer one definitely charges more devices per recharge, guessing that is just newer technology, because I have not noticed less charges per recharge over time.)

Cannot say enough good things. Buy anker. They will last you forever, and just absolutely be worth the money. Purchased both of mine on amazon.

I have one anker power bank that is easily 4 years old, and has survived daily use, with lots of drops, and many trips, domestic and international. Ended up purchasing a second larger capacity, and seriously considering a 3rd to power the iPad. (Well now that I’m looking it up in my purchases they are both 10k mAh but, the newer one definitely charges more devices per recharge, guessing that is just newer technology, because I have not noticed less charges per recharge over time.)

Cannot say enough good things. Buy anker. They will last you forever, and just absolutely be worth the money. Purchased both of mine on amazon.

I purchased an anker yesterday on Amazon! Thanks for the helpful information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!