Portofino Bay Gym/Treadmills

MomtothreeEs

I spend way too much time searching for ADRs...
I found info that there is a fitness facility at Portofino Bay, but I haven't found details. Does anyone know the hours? I'm assuming there are treadmills. Has anyone used them? Are they decent? I'm in the midst of marathon training, and even though I'm able to shift things around to make sure my long run is done before our trip, I am going to need to do a training run during vacation hours. I'm trying to squeeze it in so it is as least disruptive as possible. I'm hoping I can go super early or super late so my family doesn't even notice, and I'm too scared to run alone on the outdoor paths, especially at those hours.

I found info that there is a fitness facility at Portofino Bay, but I haven't found details. Does anyone know the hours? I'm assuming there are treadmills. Has anyone used them? Are they decent? I'm in the midst of marathon training, and even though I'm able to shift things around to make sure my long run is done before our trip, I am going to need to do a training run during vacation hours. I'm trying to squeeze it in so it is as least disruptive as possible. I'm hoping I can go super early or super late so my family doesn't even notice, and I'm too scared to run alone on the outdoor paths, especially at those hours.

The info below is right on the hotel website: https://www.loewshotels.com/portofino-bay-hotel/discover/mandara-spa

Hours: 5 AM – 8 PM

Enjoy an invigorating workout at Mandara Spa’s Fitness Center. From free weights to a variety of cardio machines, our facilities are designed to keep your workout routine while staying with us.
  • 7 treadmills with TV monitors
  • 4 upright bicycles with TV monitors
  • 2 stair climbers with TV monitors
  • 3 elliptical cross trainers with TV monitors
  • 13 stations of variable resistance weight machines
  • Smith press machine
  • Free weight area with dumbbells and 2 benches
  • Stretching area
  • Access to fitness mats
The Fitness Center at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel is available to guests at least 18 years of age staying within the Loews Hotel Complex at Universal.Guests who purchase a spa or salon treatment receive a complimentary Fitness Center day pass valid on the same day.

Guests enjoy complimentary access to the Fitness Center.

Thank you! And I'm so glad you provided the link! I had only been reading the hotel information through the Universal page. I didn't realize there was different info on the Loews website. I guess I'll go read for more info there!

If you want a fun gym, go over to Cabana Bay for the Jack Lalanne fitness center. The theming in there is awesome! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter