PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

Hi all,

We are looking forward to staying in a couple of weeks at PFB. I have a question about the one bedroom Portofino PArlor Suite with attached 2 queen room. The Universal website says it sleeps 8 with a rollaway. So, 4 in the bedroom, 2 on the pullout sofa, 1 on a rollaway. Where does the 8th person sleep? A second rollaway? Or is the rollaway a double bed? Thanks!

Hi all,

We are looking forward to staying in a couple of weeks at PFB. I have a question about the one bedroom Portofino PArlor Suite with attached 2 queen room. The Universal website says it sleeps 8 with a rollaway. So, 4 in the bedroom, 2 on the pullout sofa, 1 on a rollaway. Where does the 8th person sleep? A second rollaway? Or is the rollaway a double bed? Thanks!

I don't know where the eighth person would go, but I will tell you my opinion. We were 3 adults in a room, until my daughter was able to join us and we became 4. We initially had a 2 queen booked. If you look at the room plans and pictures, there really is very little room to stick a rollaway unless you have room in the parlor portion. As far as I know, the rollaway is a single.

Hi all,

Not sure where you saw sleeps 8, but the UO and Loews site both say "Sleeps 7 with a rollaway" and I would say that would definitely be the max. Villa Parlor Suite also shows 7 (with attached 2 Queen), but you could likely fit 2 rollaways in there if allowed.

The 2 bedroom Portofino Parlor Suite sleeps 8 (9 with a rollaway).

Currently at Portofino in club level. For those who want to know the current evening offerings I thought I would share. It is a 6 night rotation with crudite,assorted cheeses, crackers and crostini and assorted salads offered every night. Day 1 (last night 12/8) was Jerk chicken, coconut rice and sweet plantains, Day 2 is beef enchiladas, rice and beans and grilled corn. Day 3 is herb baked or fried fish, couscous and cauliflower. Day 4 is is Asian beef and broccoli, lo mein noodles and stir fry vegetables. Day 5 is roasted pork loin with carbonara sauce, potatoes and grilled vegetables. Day 6 is BBQ chicken, Mac n cheese and broccoli. After day six it starts over again at day one. Breakfast yesterday was scrambled eggs, hash brown patties, bacon and baked beans, fruit, pastries, cereal and bagels. Did not have breakfast this morning as we had breakfast with the Grinch. Pre packaged afternoon snacks are Smart Food popcorn, Doritos, Goldfish crackers, vegetable chips, oat and honey crunchy granola bars, chocolate chip chewy granola bars, pretzels and milano cookies. Any questions about club offerings I can try to answer. We are here until late Wednesday.
Do you remember what the lunch time offerings were like

Do you remember what the lunch time offerings were like

Lunch time is very minimal, bags of chips, cookies, pretzels, bread and peanut butter/jelly for sandwiches and the beverages that are always out daily. Really not worth coming back for unless you happen to be in the area already.

Lunch time is very minimal, bags of chips, cookies, pretzels, bread and peanut butter/jelly for sandwiches and the beverages that are always out daily. Really not worth coming back for unless you happen to be in the area already.
Thanks

Hello all! I've been told that ALL the 2 Queen Bed Club rooms at PFB have a garden view, and if I want a Bay view I must book non-club. Is this true?

Can anyone tell me specifically what toiletries are offered in room? We are booked in a regular standard bay new queen room. We plan on packing only carry on so i need to think ahead for our 2/26-3/3 trip including sunscreen so i need to pack wisely! Thanks in advance!

Hello all! I've been told that ALL the 2 Queen Bed Club rooms at PFB have a garden view, and if I want a Bay view I must book non-club. Is this true?

On our most recent club level stay (two weeks ago) we had a bay view (we were a few floors above Sal's). Our previous three club level rooms all had a pool view.

Checking into PBH tomorrow. Have an AP rate for a garden view for 2 nights. I got a random updated reservation email last night. Same price, but this one says bay view!? Wonder if it is a mistake or if I got an upgrade? I'll find out soon.

We usually book a 2queen bay view and add club at check in. Our last room was 1542. Top floor east wing. Very close to elevator. Ice machine steps away. A huge balcony! Loved it.

We usually book a 2queen bay view and add club at check in. Our last room was 1542. Top floor east wing. Very close to elevator. Ice machine steps away. A huge balcony! Loved it.
Thank you! I didn't know that was an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!