Portofino Requests?

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

We have Portofino booked for a long weekend. We’ve stayed at RPR before and know which tower we prefer. Is there anything that people typically request at Portofino? We have a garden view booked and would normally just ask for a higher floor. Anything else to be aware of? Thanks.

Hi all,

We have Portofino booked for a long weekend. We’ve stayed at RPR before and know which tower we prefer. Is there anything that people typically request at Portofino? We have a garden view booked and would normally just ask for a higher floor. Anything else to be aware of? Thanks.
Renovations are scheduled for early 2020 (you get the warning when booking), but there have been some reports that it has begun already.

I’d ask for something near the boat dock. I can’t remember which building it is. If you’re coming into the bay on the boat it’s the building to the left. Straight ahead is nice as well. Been in both of those areas. I wouldn’t particularly want the building on the right side of the bay although I’ve never stayed there. Would just be too far from the boat dock and main pool for me.

I’d ask for something near the boat dock. I can’t remember which building it is. If you’re coming into the bay on the boat it’s the building to the left. Straight ahead is nice as well. Been in both of those areas. I wouldn’t particularly want the building on the right side of the bay although I’ve never stayed there. Would just be too far from the boat dock and main pool for me.
Thank you! I looked up a map and that does seem to be the better place to be for a shorter walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!