Positive thoughts please-ups and downs p.42

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
My husband has just been diagnosed with meningitis and is in bad shape. He felt off for a few days but just put it down as nothing because he had the flu shot a week ago. Then, last night he lost the ability to walk and today he’s unable to move all limbs without extreme pain. He also has a rash which is what got the doctors attention in the first place. I could kick myself for not getting him to the hospital sooner.

I had to leave as soon as it was suspected because of my immune system. I feel guilty for leaving him all alone but I can’t take that chance. That, and the doctor pretty much pushed me out the door.

So, please, if you have a spare second, please give him a good thought. I don’t pray, but if you do, his name is Richard.

:hug:

Can he have a phone and you guys can Skype or Facetime with each other?

:hug:

Can he have a phone and you guys can Skype or Facetime with each other?

Maybe in a few days. He is too weak to hold his phone right now. Maybe if someone gets a hazmat suit and visits him they can hold his phone to his ear for a minute.

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I hope that he starts to feel better soon.

It must be so hard not being able to be there and actually know what's going on. Can you at least see him from the door of his room? Thru a window?

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I hope that he starts to feel better soon.

It must be so hard not being able to be there and actually know what's going on. Can you at least see him from the door of his room? Thru a window?

I don’t know. I just talked to him quickly and they don’t know if it is meningitis now. The doctor just keeps saying he’s really, really sick. They’re also thinking of moving him to the icu. This just keeps going from bad to worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!