Possible Solo Traveler Meetup, DCA 1/23 or DL 1/24

brad813

DIS Veteran
Would anyone be interested in doing the Lunar New Year at California Adventure on 1/23/2020 or Disneyland on 1/24/2020, or possibly an after park closing meetup in Downtown Disney? I will be out there on my first trip and figured I would see if anyone would be open to a meet up then.

If your dates include 1/22 and/or 1/26, try contacting @WonkaKid, one of our nicest regulars on the DLR board. He is a frequent solo visitor on Sundays and Wednesdays and often meets up with visiting DISers at DL. Also try posting this on the Disneyland (California) board and maybe in the January 2020 Check In***Official*** thread, too. You're going to have a great trip!

Accidentally posted in the wrong section but turned out I had to postpone CA for a bit and go to FL instead. Still a vacation either way.

Accidentally posted in the wrong section but turned out I had to postpone CA for a bit and go to FL instead. Still a vacation either way.
Have a great trip! And make a note about meeting WK at DL on a Sunday or a Wednesday -- he's there pretty regularly throughout the year. Hope you make it to DLR soon!

Have a great trip! And make a note about meeting WK at DL on a Sunday or a Wednesday -- he's there pretty regularly throughout the year. Hope you make it to DLR soon!

Probably will be March or April. Planning to go for the Food Festival, but not sure if I want to go for the Dapper Day Expo or not. Decisions, decisions...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter