Possible Universal meet on 6/23!

Have you people COMPLETELY lost your MINDS???? MOI, with a BANJO???? Remember, I'm from BROOKLYN! :p

As for Barry's shorts on a stick, I can work that out if I find pork brains on my plate!! :mad:

:bounce: Glad to hear GG's gonna make it! YOU may not have any money, guy, but your parents got you in Portofino! I wanna be 17 again!! waaaaaaa!!!
crying.GIF

Renee!! You and MG are ALWAYS a day short and a dollar away from my trips! One day one day... :(

If Robin is from Brooklyn, she can carry a switchblade and a belt with some big hooks at the end.

Robin, you can be 17 again, but you won't be able to buy beer. :) Think of what MsDisney would be like if she was 17. I think she'd go insane without beer. :)

Switchblade? and a belt with hooks??...

Now THAT I can relate to!! :bounce:

And leave MsDis alone! She's TIRED after all that rain!! :p

Just found out I'll be working that day, so even tho I'll be at IOA, I won't be able to join y'all in the fun. :)

MsDis may be tired but MIB is absolutely worn out:p ;) :smooth:

see you all 6/23

I will be leaving tomorrow, but I don't think I can access my computer beyond today. See everyone there! Those who are going have my cellphone #.

The park is open until 9 pm on 6/23. I think I can stay until close. :)

Originally posted by Robinrs
I leave tonight! See you guys Sunday! :D

Me too! Got a cheap room for tonight, going to the BOardwalk tonight then Kareoke at the Swan!!
See you all Sunday!!

I will be checking into the Swan at around 10 pm tonight. Maybe I can hook up with CPM and bring my earplugs for Karaoke! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter