Possibly dumb questions: SW partner hotels and QQ

jaceraden

Ringleader to 3 kids in a Disney loving family
1. Do you have to buy your hotel and tickets as a package to get the benefits or can you do them separately?

2. If you have a Discovery Cove package with Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, and Aquatica, is QQ only for Sea World? Follow up - is it for every visit or just one? I think I remember reading it's for length of stay but I've now read a lot of things and they are blending together.

Any tips or tricks for a first time Partner Hotel trip?

Thank you!

To get the benefits, you have to be staying at a partner hotel, book and purchase tickets however is best for you.

QQ partner benefit is only for SeaWorld. To get your QQ you go the area in the hotel marked as offering QQ. It was in the UPS area in DoubleTree. You sign up the day before or day of as long as they have availability. (We arrived on a Saturday afternoon and it was not available for the afternoon still but got it for Sunday on Saturday) We did it for several days, as long as your are at the hotel, you can request it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!