POSSIBLY the Best Job in London...

jfulcer

DIS Old Timer
LONDON (Reuters) - Calling all chocoholics. One of Britain's most exclusive grocery stores needs a new chocolate taster -- and will pay 35,000 pounds ($54,400) a year for the successful candidate.
Fortnum & Mason in London's Piccadilly -- one of the capital's most prestigious addresses -- is looking for a chocolate buyer to travel the world, taste as much chocolate as possible and select only the best for its discerning customers.

Friday's Daily Telegraph newspaper said the Fortnum's personnel director Cathy O'Neill has already been bombarded with applications after she advertised the post as the "best job in the world."

But not all of those interested have the right qualifications.

"We only advertised it Sunday," O'Neill told the Telegraph. "But already we have we have had loads of people writing in saying they have absolutely no experience, or they work in the metal industry or something, but they love chocolate."

What a fantastic job! Too bad I can race over there and apply! hahahahah i wonder what qualifications they are going to be looking for...maybe someone who knows many foreign languages so that when they travel, they can acutally learn more about the chocolate..hmmmm...yummy...

I want that job! I've been tasting chocolate all my life. :teeth:

Sounds like a great job to me... unfortunately you would have to roll me out of the office every day....

So Do I!

My CV would read..No experience,but willing to learn!Unfortunately I'm way too big already!:rolleyes:

Fortunum and Masons is so posh,I've never even been in there:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter