Possibly the last recorded run at Disney World for the time being

ckb_nc

DIS Veteran
Ran just over 5k on 3/18/2020 around BLT and Contemporary. In 3 loops I saw 6 other guests. It was truly a strange place and time.

Love to see who gets the first one post lockdown

A triathlete I follow online has been doing cycling workouts on the roads on property a few times a week because the traffic is so low. The pictures are interesting, you don't see empty roads that often down there.

I suspect there are people running on property everyday, especially employees that still have to work and run on lunch. I know I've been running over lunch at work the past few weeks to destress.

When we left BLT that Wednesday - two things struck me - the # of buses parked in the ML lot - like a graveyard and the lack of traffic on World Dr. I saw 4 guys riding bikes on Sunday through WDW and expect right now it would be ideal place to get some fast laps in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter