Post a Picture of Your Camping Setup at Other Campgrounds!!

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
    Jim your sites great. Only thing I can say. You might want to move the corpse on your rug, if he reanimates as a Zombie he is a bit too close for comfort and if not a bit inconvenient to walk around and a tripping hazard
    Funny thing is I didn’t realize he was lying there until after the picture...lol...

PaHunter

Jundland Waste Traveler
    _MG_7778-1.jpg

Drummer Boy Campground, Gettysburg, PA. Site 366, very long site but has a very steep slope on to the site from the rear. We had the front jacks lowered all the way and rear ones almost extended all the way. Nice enough campground, close to the battlefield and big rig friendly. There are two other campgrounds closer, but we have not been to them yet.

• bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
    Our overnight spot at Lake Louisa State Park. Minimal setup. Short drive to the Fort. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

View attachment 365022

Steve
    Glad it worked for you, Steve. Staying at Lake Louisa has become part of my pre-Fort routine.

Some folks like staying at the Ocala Rest Stop; I like pulling into Lake Louisa and plugging in with minimum set up (stay hitched, drop the rear jacks, plug in, and pop the roof). Then it's only 30 min the Fort.

Bama Ed

PS - that Chevy truck lookin' good, baw....

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates