Post a Picture of Your Camping Setup at Other Campgrounds!!

Oak tree to the left of me, Maple to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you.

This site looked pretty good when I reserved it. A few 100 ft from the lake, easy back in from the turn around loop, it said.

Eldon Hazlet SP on Carlyle Lake IL.

20190426_183714-1008x756.jpg

j

@PaHunter

Are all the sites fenced like that?

Not all of them. On the back row of the pull thru's they are and on some of the sites in the loops are fenced. All sites are gravel, and large enough for even the largest rigs. There are trucks and trailers here large than we are. I will post more to Foolish Mortals when I get back and have reliable internet.

We camp there at least once a year. Nice campground with lots to do. Are you guys from the area? We are about 2 hrs south of LGE.
No , all the way down in jersey. My stepfather had a summer house in lake luzerne for the last 12 years, so we were used to going up to the area. Sadly he sold the house then passed away. My daughter got used to the area and couldn't stop talking about the trips up there. So we bought the camper just to take the trip up to lake george in the summer. It is a nice area, plenty of stuff to do. One day can be the touristy stuff the next day you can water slide down moss covered rocks, lol.

No , all the way down in jersey. My stepfather had a summer house in lake luzerne for the last 12 years, so we were used to going up to the area. Sadly he sold the house then passed away. My daughter got used to the area and couldn't stop talking about the trips up there. So we bought the camper just to take the trip up to lake george in the summer. It is a nice area, plenty of stuff to do. One day can be the touristy stuff the next day you can water slide down moss covered rocks, lol.
We love the Adirondacks! Do you guys go to Oscar's smokehouse in warrensburg? Yum!

We love the Adirondacks! Do you guys go to Oscar's smokehouse in warrensburg? Yum!
Unfortunately, im addicted to mr bs best in queensburry. Its fast food but good rost beef and cheese sandwichs , like the old roy rodgers but better. Ill check it out next time im up there.

Dont feed the bears. This was over my neibours site. Some other camper was feeding them. Eventually, they had to be tranquilized and moved. It was a mom and 2 cubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!