Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Booking a SW flight today for my cousin to attend a funeral on Saturday. If anyone has a code they could share now I would greatly appreciate it and would be happy to share one back in a week or so. :goodvibes

Travelling in Nov 2010; just DH and I so I think I only need one code. Would really appreciate if someone has one. I tried the link and could not find anywhere to enter my email. Will go back and enter the contest though.;)

I too haven't received any of the emails. I have used so many email addresses so I'm not sure what happened that I didn't get anything?

I would love a code if anyone does have an extra. Thanks so much! :wizard:

Nevermind-I just got one! I just signed up today and checked my e-mail and it was there. I used a live.com e-mail address if this helps anyone (not sure if this matters or not? It's a hotmail account).

Any codes out there for October? Airfare is super high for Oct. Maybe I'm just looking too soon??

If anyone has an extra code could you please PM me.

I have tried the link twice and so far nothing.

TIA.

Please continue to use this thread for all code requests.

I could really use one as well! I just signed up but want to take advantage of a sale fare ASAP, so I will be more than happy to pass along our code when we get it. Please pm me or email jenniferkaufman@me.com if you have an extra code to share! :goodvibes

I could use one also. We are going to Florida in Nov. I would be happy to send someone mine when I get it.

Thanks

I'm sorry...I don't have a code to share, but I do have some useful information.

We had already purchased flights from Buffalo to Orlando at $89.00 per person one way, for a total of $812. for 4 of us all in. The price is down to $69.00 each way, and if I used the $25.00 code, it went down to $56.50 each way per person..or a total of $572 all in for 4. We would have a credit of about $240.

Now...how would I go about doing this??? I read some of these forums, and found out about the flight change feature. So I could 'change' my flights, even though I would actually pick the same flights. This would get me the $69.00 cost, but not the additional $25.00 off. There is no where under the change feature to add the promo code.

So...I thought I'd call and ask what my options were, and the very helpful SW lady let me know that I could cancel, have my funds put into an 'electronic fund', and then rebook at the new price..starting basically from scratch. I asked how long it would take for those funds to re-appear so I could use them again,and that I was a little nervous to do that in case I cancelled my original flights, and then by the time I tried to rebook, the lower price would be gone.

Well...she said, ..."follow me" :wizard:

She stayed on the line while I started the booking process as a new customer, with the lower fare and the promo code. She stayed with me all the way through the passenger names, etc, and waited until it asked me how I wanted to pay. She then said, 'give me a second,,okay...go ahead and use your electronic funds'. It all worked!!! She waited until my new flights were all squared up, then cancelled my old one just seconds before I 'paid' for my new ones.

She was VERY,VERY helpful!!!

If this is what SW is all about...I will book with them next time I fly!!! (and that's not just because I have a $240. credit with them...lol :lmao:

Just thought I'd share this information, in case there is someone else in a similar situation.

I hate to sound like everyone else, but if there's a spare code that someone's not using, I would be more than happy to take it off of your hands. ;) Either PM or email kevinsogilvie at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

I am also trying to get a code to use for a November trip. I requested a code today and will gladly give it to you when it arrives. I am trying to take advantage of a sale now though - if anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me. Thank you so much.

I am also trying to get a code to use for a November trip. I requested a code today and will gladly give it to you when it arrives. I am trying to take advantage of a sale now though - if anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me. Thank you so much.

when are you going in November

Blackout dates apply July 1, 2010 through July 5, 2010, September 2, 2010 through September 7, 2010, and November 22, 2010 through November 29, 2010. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply

Hi, I am also looking for an extra code if anyone has one. I sent off for one a couple of days ago and would love to be able to book now while the fares are low! Pm or email to me at chorsak at hotmail dot com. THANKS!!

Well rats.

I thought that since our travel dates were going to be from 11/30 - 12/8 that we would be able to use our coupon. As it turns out, the entire trip has to be within the travel window, so I think that we'll have some extra codes that I will send out.....unless someone has heard of a way to get the discount that I could use?

I just received one of my coupons. I sent away for 3 on Tuesday. Checks your emails they are stating to send out the codes.
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter