Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

@Nohal i would wait and call Monday for sure. I once purchased a flight for a friend using the name she goes by, not knowing it was different from her passport, etc. I called customer service and they switched it at no additional cost.

@Nohal i would wait and call Monday for sure. I once purchased a flight for a friend using the name she goes by, not knowing it was different from her passport, etc. I called customer service and they switched it at no additional cost.

Thanks I feel a little better now. A few years ago I forgot to put Jr. after my DH name and had no trouble adding it.

Anybody get notified today about changes to their 6/8-8/5 flights?

I did not but the 11pm flight I stressed about did indeed disappear from the schedule. I’m very glad they agreed to move me a few days early. That flight is still on the schedule (but currently sold out of wanna get away fares so I’m guessing that’s where most from the 11pm were moved to).

Anybody get notified today about changes to their 6/8-8/5 flights?

I did not but the 11pm flight I stressed about did indeed disappear from the schedule. I’m very glad they agreed to move me a few days early. That flight is still on the schedule (but currently sold out of wanna get away fares so I’m guessing that’s where most from the 11pm were moved to).
Last time there were mass notifications, it seemed like they sent them overnight from Sunday into Monday.

Last time there were mass notifications, it seemed like they sent them overnight from Sunday into Monday.

I know, but 4 agents told me 4/14 was the day and for my routes, there have been quite a few changes. Some flights removed, a few slight time changes (but new flight numbers).
(Again to clarify this is for 6/8 to 8/5)

I know, but 4 agents told me 4/14 was the day and for my routes, there have been quite a few changes. Some flights removed, a few slight time changes (but new flight numbers).
(Again to clarify this is for 6/8 to 8/5)

Just to let you know I did receive an email that my flights had been changed for that time period. I received the email just before midnight last night. One of the new flights I was placed on is now showing to be sold out.

Just to let you know I did receive an email that my flights had been changed for that time period. I received the email just before midnight last night. One of the new flights I was placed on is now showing to be sold out.

Across all categories or just wanna get away? (My new one will still allow business class bookings)

the flight i want to switch to is sold out in my category. Was anyone about to book a different category under the new banner?

Across all categories or just wanna get away? (My new one will still allow business class bookings)
For the one that I am on it is sold out across all categories. I did check the rest of the week for the same flight and a couple days were completely sold out with others only having anytime or business available.

the flight i want to switch to is sold out in my category. Was anyone about to book a different category under the new banner?

Did you get an email with a different CS number? I know people with the April-May flights did. Probably worth a phone call to check your options.

Wow. I’m surprised they are still adjusting flights! Was yours canceled or did you just decide to move?
wanna get away showed as sold out but when i switched it still shows as wanna get away. No as far as we know we hadn't been cancelled but since it is such a short trip we booked the day before just to be safe. On the phone with Disney trying to add the day now.

Is there a limit to the number of times you can change a flight? I’ve changed a couple times to save points, now I’m looking into a flight time change (points are equivalent).

edited to add: I did make the change. I was just curious if there were restrictions on how often you can make a change. I’m not sure if I’ve asked this question already!

Last edited:
I searched but couldn't find it. On Southwest do Travel Funds all stay separate or do they combine into one amount per reservation number? Like if I get a travel credit now of say $20 then in a month the flight changes again and I get another $20, Is that 2 $20 Credits or 1 $40?

I searched but couldn't find it. On Southwest do Travel Funds all stay separate or do they combine into one amount per reservation number? Like if I get a travel credit now of say $20 then in a month the flight changes again and I get another $20, Is that 2 $20 Credits or 1 $40?
2 credits

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!