Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Me too! From MA and waiting for flights. I only have about 20 more minutes before I have to leave for work too. We are looking for July flights- I'm hoping since it's the summer, I have a bit more flexibility with not having to book right away. Usually I'm booking feb or April vacation weeks and prices skyrocket within hours.

I'm waiting too! From MA also! looking into prices for end of June/July for a quick trip. Already booked for our week trip in March. I hope theres something cheap so I can do this!

Waiting to book for our August trip. Will only be able to book first lag.

I did call awhile ago to ask if they knew when today the flights would open but as usual, they won't specify. My past experiences is if I don't book when flights first open, the price sky rockets with the hour.

I need to book a return flight for my August trip. I already have airfare for the way out. I am stalking the site like every 15 minutes.

Me too! From MA and waiting for flights. I only have about 20 more minutes before I have to leave for work too. We are looking for July flights- I'm hoping since it's the summer, I have a bit more flexibility with not having to book right away. Usually I'm booking feb or April vacation weeks and prices skyrocket within hours.
I hear you. I really don't understand why SWA simply can't open the flights at a given time.

I hear you. I really don't understand why SWA simply can't open the flights at a given time.
It's not that simple on the IT end. There are huge processes and jobs that need to run in specific orders to ensure everything is updated correctly. We have some jobs at work that can run in seconds and others take hours and hours to complete fully. Something as huge as updating their flight options, times, routes etc would take many jobs running in a specific order. This is another reason why you'll normally see the Low Fare Calendar updated first. That job is queued before the one that updates the individual 'to' 'from' cities.

I knew if I came on this board that I would get answers as to what was up with Southwest! Y'all didn't disappoint!!!
Waiting (not so ) patiently in PA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter