Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

It can be anywhere between now [7:33 ET] and 10 - 11 AM. It has been around 8 - 9 AM for the last few releases with different routes and dates updating gradually.
I usually get it around 6:15am but sometimes 7:15am this is the latest so far but I usually only do this twice a year.

Waiting patiently. Wellll🙃 Maybe not so patiently. With all the craziness, just want to have something to look forward to again. Oops, I have to change my countdown from cancelled April trip😭

I kept my end of April flights which were changed to May dates and then changed again to July dates so I would not lose my Early Bird payments :thumbsup2

For those waiting, be sure to keep your eyes on the Low Fare Calendar. New dates and flights will be uploaded there first.

the last few times I’ve been waiting to book flights I used that method and had my flights booked and moved on with my day before the regular search method was even displaying new dates.

Also waiting! I've had it as late as 9:30am before. But given the current environment, I have no expectations this time and will just be refreshing continuously. Sigh!

For those of you looking to book international destinations, I figured out how to determine why some international destinations are currently bookable while others aren't. On the https://www.southwest.com/Coronavirus/ page, some destinations have this note: "Under our current plan, service will not resume before Wednesday, July 1" (or some other date). Others have this note "Service will resume at a later date." If they have the second note then nothing is currently bookable, for the former flights are bookable after the date listed.

I've been meeting a friend for morning walks. If they don't post soon, I will probably be out of luck by the time I get back from my walk later. I have about 20 minutes to go before I leave. ugh I was up at 6:10 today

Historically these flights are higher prices than the previous release date. (We traveled in Sep and Nov for years and Nov was always higher than Sep.) It will be interesting to see how prices are this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter