Post-conference Park plan

Sarahlaila

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I’ll be at Yacht Club next month with Mom (young 70), sister and my 16 month old daughter. We will at Magic Kingdom with 1-close tickets after conference ends Friday. We have Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday evening to plan still.

I was thinking go to Disney Springs one evening and maybe pool time another evening and relax at resort. I can get 5pm-close tickets for a park and was thinking Wednesday since I get done by 3:30. Would it make most sense to go to Epcot because it’s closest or venture out to MK a better option with little one?

Hi all,

I’ll be at Yacht Club next month with Mom (young 70), sister and my 16 month old daughter. We will at Magic Kingdom with 1-close tickets after conference ends Friday. We have Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday evening to plan still.

I was thinking go to Disney Springs one evening and maybe pool time another evening and relax at resort. I can get 5pm-close tickets for a park and was thinking Wednesday since I get done by 3:30. Would it make most sense to go to Epcot because it’s closest or venture out to MK a better option with little one?

As I understand it you already have scheduled Friday evening at @ MK so you are choosing between another MK outing or an Epcot park day.
This is a bit hard but with all things being equal I'd opt for Epcot as it has something for every age. The man in my life is 73 years of age and has no problems walking the World Showcase so I'd imagine the same is true for your mom. Still if you chose to just indulge in the rides, exhibits, water fountain displays, and character interactions of Future World that could be fun too.

I'm sure you'll enjoy whatever choice you make.

Thank you! I’m thinking of taking the advantage of walking from the Yacht Club and have dinner at Epcot and explore for a few hours.

Thank you! I’m thinking of taking the advantage of walking from the Yacht Club and have dinner at Epcot and explore for a few hours.
We are doing a split stay soon that includes YC. Picked it due to its proximity to Epcot and HS and anticipate a good time. Having Flying Fish and Yachtsman nearby doesn’t hurt either :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter