Post-Princess Half breakfast

iujen94

DIS Veteran
DH and I are registered for the Princess Half Marathon - our first RunDisney event! I’m making ADRs, and wondering roughly what time we’ll be able to make a post-race breakfast ADR. If we run in under 2:45 (and hopefully well under that), don't dilly dally TOO much after the race and take the race buses, anyone have a best guess what time we’d be back at the Swan after the race? Thanks!

DH and I are registered for the Princess Half Marathon - our first RunDisney event! I’m making ADRs, and wondering roughly what time we’ll be able to make a post-race breakfast ADR. If we run in under 2:45 (and hopefully well under that), don't dilly dally TOO much after the race and take the race buses, anyone have a best guess what time we’d be back at the Swan after the race? Thanks!

I think part of it will depend on what corral you end up in. What POT did you submit (or estimated finish time)?

I submitted a 10k that I ran in 56 minutes. DH’s was a 10k in 58 minutes.

Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 12.01.20 PM.png

You'll probably both be in Corral C then for the HM. Princess starts at 5:30am, so corral C is estimated to be around a 5:39am start. So if you took let's say 2.5 hrs, then your projected finish would be 8:09am. So you spend about 30ish min in the finish area, you're at 8:40am. Head back to the swan, maybe 15-20 min. So ~9:00am, you'll be back to the Swan.

View attachment 450684

You'll probably both be in Corral C then for the HM. Princess starts at 5:30am, so corral C is estimated to be around a 5:39am start. So if you took let's say 2.5 hrs, then your projected finish would be 8:09am. So you spend about 30ish min in the finish area, you're at 8:40am. Head back to the swan, maybe 15-20 min. So ~9:00am, you'll be back to the Swan.

Thanks - that’s so helpful!! I was hoping to have time to shower and make it to breakfast at the Wave (at the Contemporary) before breakfast ends at 11. Looks like we’ll make it!

Thanks - that’s so helpful!! I was hoping to have time to shower and make it to breakfast at the Wave (at the Contemporary) before breakfast ends at 11. Looks like we’ll make it!

Remember that they want you to pad the transportation time, and it’s longer for event weekends. Even if I were as fast as you I’d want to stay closer to Swan if I wanted breakfast. I’ve heard that trattoria al forno has non-character breakfast along with character. (They talk about it on the dining forum) I’d consider that, or maybe something at the Swolphin. I’d just hate to miss the wave because of post race traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!