• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

post pulled re:cruise

twotoohappy

<font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I
I'm pulling the post now because the two people from the below posts want these dates and I don't want the person organizing the cruises to get overloaded with emails. I'm glad to have helped!

PM sent!
My Email seems to have chosen this wonderful time to act up-Grrrrr!

Hi Simba's Mom,
I'm sure she'll get back to you asap. I changed this post so others will know you want the 7th, but the 5th I think is still open. I pm'd you with some info. It's a very fun group you're going with!

I just went to the RADP-8 cruise site and put my name in and it came back as a SUCCESS!!!! I've never been on one of these cruises and am hoping to land one in Jan. also, but since I'm solo this trip, it'll be fun to meet others from the various boards!!! :hyper:

Yeah! I'm glad you dis solo's got the last two seats. Claudia was able to get one a few days ago on the same night as Barb!
I'm happy the pixie dust flew over you ,,,keep the magic going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter