Post trip 2009/pre-trip 2010/pre 2011&2013

JennMouse32

Still Looking for my Prince Charming
By the time 2011 is over with, i would have gone to disney 3 times in 3 years, and i loved every mintue of it! Who wouldnt?

last year in the month of Janurary i had the insane thought to plan a disney trip in 6 months.I thought and thought about what time the best time would be to go when there wasnt many crowds, i got the planning dvd, and watch noitced that end of august/and september were teh value seasons, cheapest prices. that is also the time of year when everyone is going back to school and back to work after the summer. perfect time i thought. though i had many bumps ahead.

I originally was gonna take ym friend jana, who lives off of disablility and doesnt get to do much. we were planning, and she we kept arguing, she kept saying well maybe she shouldnt go..

My mom had a stroke in June. though at that time they werent sure what it was. She had planned on her and my stepdad driving down with us, and spening time with friends and family we have down there. But since her stroke, she didnt want to be so far away from her doctors. I can understand that, though i was disapointed, she needed a break too, my stepbrotehr is horrible to her, and neigther me nor jana drive, so i had to figure out how to get teh money for plane tickets.. Mom ended up selling her computer, she was gonna sell it anyways, and gave me the money cuz she felt bad that she wasnt going, after i had gotten the tickets jana had said for the 5th or 6th time, "maybe i shouldnt go" so i got fed up with it after so many times and said fine.. dont go... then i was in trouble.... but jana doesnnt know is that if i had thought my best friend would have gone with me, and left her <2year old son for week and a half, but i called her for the heck of it... and she would! it would give her little boy a chance to spend more than a weekend with his father too... so that worked out..

my best friend kayleigh is terrified of heights, planes, and roller coasters(this last one i agree with.) ive helped her with fears before so the plane and the heights thing would be good for her... and we woulc conquear roller coasters together!
We were staying at the Pop Century Resort. It was my first stay onsite, and her first trip to disney period.
To make a long story shorter.... we had a blast.. the mousekeeping even went above and beyond for us.. Kayleigh works at a hotel in housekeeping and she asked one of them about the towel mickeys, the lady came into our room and made us 2 more towl mickeys right in front of us.. i thought it was wonderful..

when we got home, i wast at work , working back in dairy, i was taking down a box of mickey milks, and that got me thinking about how much fun we had that year... and thats when i started planning 2010's trip to disney...
:cloud9:*15days 14nights at the CBR
*10 day park hopper with water parks and more tickets
*Disney Dining Package
*Universal Studios tickets
*SeaWorld tickets
*Driving Down
*leaving August 28th:cloud9:

I am also now planning 2011's trip to disney, staying at the Pop Centruy again.. it was such a great resort.. i will keep going back

Also i am skipping a 2012 trip to disney to save up for a 2013 DELUXE disney trip at the ultimate resort as far as i am concerned. Its the one i remember as a child, riding the monorail through and i have always wanted to stay there at least once in my life.. and it will be in 2013 i will be staying at the contemptaray Resort

tinkpink.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter