Post Your 2017 Food & Wine Festival Special Events Bookings

I think bookings are now available online for everyone.

We booked both the:
9/22 Culinary demo at 2:30 (Beef from STK)
9/22 Beverage Seminar at 3:30 (Argentina wine)

The demo is only supposed to be 45 min, but when I tried on my AP account it said I couldn't book both because I already had a reservation in that time period. So, DH booked the other one on his alter-ego account which does not have AP linked. I guess that means everyone can book now.

Has anyone done both on the same day? Are we going to have a problem time-wise? We only have a 2 day trip, and they were in the same building last year, so I thought doing them together made sense. Any input?

You pick up your tickets from the booth at the front of the festival center. It shouldn't be a problem time wise - you just won't end up in the front row for the beverage but you'll still get your samples and able to see the screen/presenter.

Sigh. Got through precisely at 7, but now on hold with a more-than-25-minute predicted wait time. I can't believe this is going to work. But I have to try. :worried: Good thing I'm working from home today!

I was able to get through to someone right at 7am, only to find out PFTS isn't fully loaded into their system yet. :sad:

I'm trying to book French Family Traditions and the CMs I have spoken with keep saying it says unavailable but they can't confirm if that's because it's sold out for my date or because of a glitch. They said to keep calling back cuz it can't be booked online.

We were able to book culinary demonstrations (online), but we spoke with multiple CMs and no one shows any availability for 9/27 Behind the scenes with Trader Sam's. :confused3 Has ANYONE been able to make a reservation for that? I wonder if it is not set up correctly in their system? Seems odd that haven't heard from anyone about that. Gotta love computers!:badpc:

The CM I talked to at 7 said that dining couldn't even see the availability at Trader Sam's so something is screwed up on their end.

I just got the Parisian Breakfast for Nov. 4! "I think my day just got a lot better," the CM said with a laugh. CALL, CALL, CALL!

Last edited:
Question is everyone seeing their special events in their MDE I only see my Demo Seminars not any of the events I booked.

Just got French Family Meal Traditions for 10/8 and showing up in MDE! Good luck, everyone!

Just booked Party for the Senses on 10/21 (Reserved Seating)! I had to input the confirmation #, too, but it's all in there and I can stop hitting redial and stalking MDE. Phew. :) Good luck to everyone else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!