Post Your 2018 Food & Wine Festival Special Events Here

• balty74

Mouseketeer
    Parisian Breakfast 11/10 for myself, DH, and DS (9)

Our first event; I can't wait!

Lilsia

DIS Veteran
    Hibachi Experience 10/29
    The best event of the entire festival! I am supremely disappointed that they have cut down on them. I usually do this event twice while there. I have gone to them every year since they started several years ago. They know me by now. :) But I have to settle for October 1st. Also doing PFTS Oct 6th and Sunday Brunch Oct. 7th. Never understood why they would have an early morning event the day after PFTS.

ksromack

DIS Veteran
    We added the French Family Meal Traditions for Sunday Oct 7th. It'll be hubby and myself for this one.

• PatriciaH

I want to be an Imagineer!
    We (DH and I) are going to:

Swan and Dolphin Causeway Event On 10/27
    Italian Beer vs. Wine on 11/8

cjake88

Earning My Ears
    That mediterranean food and wine pairing looks really good. To bad our trip isn't until mid-Oct.

• cjake88

Earning My Ears
    We're just doing the Wine/Beverage Seminar and the Culinary Demo (Duck) on Oct 10th.

heidispidi

Mouseketeer
    My DH and I are doing the Wine/Beverage Seminar at 4:30pm on Fri 28th Sept. It's not on the above list. Our girls are going to the beach that day so we are having adult time - lunch at The Boathouse followed by this seminar!

OhhBother

DIS Veteran
    DH and I are doing the 9/22 Parisian breakfast. Loved it last year, and looking forward to it again!

randumb0

Party at Mickey's
    The best event of the entire festival! I am supremely disappointed that they have cut down on them. I usually do this event twice while there. I have gone to them every year since they started several years ago. They know me by now. :) But I have to settle for October 1st. Also doing PFTS Oct 6th and Sunday Brunch Oct. 7th. Never understood why they would have an early morning event the day after PFTS.
    I guess i've never considered it because I don't fully understand the difference between it and going to a local Japanese steakhouse so I couldn't justify the cost

Dis_Yoda

DIS Veteran
    I guess i've never considered it because I don't fully understand the difference between it and going to a local Japanese steakhouse so I couldn't justify the cost
    Totally different experience.

Here is my menu from 2015:

In addition to that, you started with fried Lotus Roots, Purple Potatoes, and Sweet Potatoes along with Kirin Beer.

Full Review Here:
    https://www.disboards.com/threads/why-dont-we-do-a-little-day-drinking-f-w-2015-update-12-11-bonus-epcot-night.3385336/page-11#post-54651708

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING AT WDW

THEME PARK HOURS
    MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS