Post your bridesmaid dresses!

I'm not having any bridesmaids, just my brother as Man of Honor. I told him he had to wear this.... :rotfl:

ManofHonor.jpg

Great choice! I hope he looks good in red!:lmao:

Hi Ladies!

Here are the dresses that my girls are going to wear, five bridesmaids plus one maid of honor. The dresses are from Bill Levkoff, and will be eggplant with a champagne sash.

Bridesmaiddresses.jpg

Also, this is the dress the my flower girl will be wearing. It matches my bridal gown. Her dress is crystal accented spaghetti straps over full tulle skirt. It's not the best picture but the only one I could find was on Davids web-site.

FlowerGirl.jpg

Bridesmaiddresses.jpg

I almost picked that SAME bridesmaid dress! One of my bridesmaids was totally in love with it, and was a little sad that I picked my other favorite choice. It came down to the fact that it was an outdoor wedding & we wanted something lighter weight. Here's ours....but it will be tiffany blue w/white sash...

9049A.jpg

That dress is stunning-- the color is beautiful and the fit is different. I bet the photos will be gorgeous

Thank you.

I LOVE this dress. Is this the color you are going to use also? Absoutely stunning! You must have some skinny BM's though because not just anyone can pull this off. Its gonna be so nice!

Yes we will be using this colour along with pale pink, ivory and chocolate brown. I do - which unfortunatly means I will be exercising everyday until the wedding! :yay:

I'm not sure if I ever posted my BM dresses in here or not, but now that I have real life pictures...

It is by Raylia and was supposed to be "Royal Blue". I don't consider the colour that they ended up being to be royal! Much lighter but I loved them and the girls didn't mind the colour. It went so nicely against the colour of the sand. The laceup back was great too.

bridesmaidback.jpg

bridesmaid.jpg

Cyn031.jpg

A0380.jpg

A0421.jpg

A0429.jpg

I'm not sure if I ever posted my BM dresses in here or not, but now that I have real life pictures...

It is by Raylia and was supposed to be "Royal Blue". I don't consider the colour that they ended up being to be royal! Much lighter but I loved them and the girls didn't mind the colour. It went so nicely against the colour of the sand. The laceup back was great too.

bridesmaidback.jpg

bridesmaid.jpg

Cyn031.jpg

A0380.jpg

A0421.jpg

A0429.jpg

Gorgeous dresses! I love Raylia designs ~ they used to make corsets apparently which is why their dresses look so beautiful :)

We heard that Raylia was Maggie Sottero's daughter which is why the majority of her dresses lace like mom's.

I had no idea! I only found out about the corsetry because one of the older ladies in the BM boutique said she used to work for the corset company and they used to have to do stomach exercises every day because they were so insistent on good posture! She was a slightly peculiar lady....

I had no idea! I only found out about the corsetry because one of the older ladies in the BM boutique said she used to work for the corset company and they used to have to do stomach exercises every day because they were so insistent on good posture! She was a slightly peculiar lady....

Ha. I should work there. They probably had great abs!

My MOH/ sister will be 7 months prego the day of my wedding. SO finding bridesmaid dresses have been quite a challenge. My other bridesmaid is a very tiny, size zero girl.. so it wasnt easy. The only place I could find maternity in clover, and at a reasonable price, was Alfred Angelo. My MOH is wearing a floor length, very plain, clover dress, but we added a sunshine sash around her belly for some color.
My other bridesmaid purchased a dress that came with a sash so it tied the two together.
I never thought a pregnant bridesmaid would be a hard one to dress.
They are style numbers 6450 for tiny bridesmaid.
and 6334M for prego.
Both dresses are in clover, with a sunshine sash around the middle.

08-07-08

Just wanted to offer some advice for any of you w/ pregnant BM's. I worked as a wedding consultant for 3 years and was an 8.5 mos pregnant MOH for my sister's wedding (delivered DS 13 days after the wedding). While many designers don't offer maternity dresses or a very limited selection, you can opt to choose a BM dress that is A-line and an empire waist. Typically I suggested ordering the dress 2 sizes larger than the BM's measured size (if she was only couple months along) and in extra length. The seamstress will alter the dress at the bust - where the seams are, raising the dress up so the hip area now becomes the belly area. The empire is the easiest to alter although other styles can be modified as well - the key is where the seams are.

We wore Bill Levkoff - originally we were all in a 2pc dress but I ended up in style 830

If it is possible, it is best to wait as long as possible before altering the dress. I know with a Disney wedding that isn't always feasible.

Thanks for the reply with Prego BM dresses. My sister and I looked into the A-line empire dresses that you were talking about, but we just couldn't afford to buy the dress and pay another 200 dollars to have it altered! Thanks for the advice, I may be prego by the time my BF gets married..

I don't have any bridesmaids, but DD is my MoH. We just ordered her dress on Sunday. This is the gown -- the color is absolutely GORGEOUS ---watermelon from Davids Bridal

47b8d828b3127ccec407be14c8f900000025100Ibt3DRs2cMQe3nw4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts