Post your DVC pictures here

Hilton Head Island Resort

25i7pqr.jpg

Take me there now!

Gorgeous!

Getting ready to go back. Love looking at pics[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

I'm anxiously waiting to see if my contract passes ROFR. Despite all my research and self-justifying math equations, I naturally have been second-guessing myself--wondering if I've effectively 'Pigeon-holed' my family's vacations for 40+ years. I stumbled on this thread and immediately calmed down. So many of these pics make me excited to explore all the offerings for years to come!

Which resort are you buying? Unless the agreed price was really below everything else it should go through. We bought ours this summer so I know the stress of waiting. Ours was purchased on the lower end of the price range and had all 2017 points, which most of those points were used on our trip earlier this month.

Which resort are you buying? Unless the agreed price was really below everything else it should go through. We bought ours this summer so I know the stress of waiting. Ours was purchased on the lower end of the price range and had all 2017 points, which most of those points were used on our trip earlier this month.
We bought into BLT! My reported price per point was above the average being reported by other users sharing the info, but it came loaded with all of the 2016 points pushed into 2017. I figure I'll rent those out which will effectively lower my price per point to slightly below average. I was just hoping Disney wouldn't look to deeply into that scenario!

Anyway, it went through ROFR successfully, so now I'm just sitting back and waiting for paperwork. Our first use will probably be early December 2018. I'll be sure to take a Pic to add something on-topic to this thread!

Can we please get back to the purpose of this thread and keep to posting photos? You can anyways start a new thread to celebrate your joining DVC. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!