Post your favorite Character photo

Love this photo because DD12, who normally thinks she is much too grown up to pose with characters, actually ran after Brer Fox to have her picture taken with him! (At least that's who I think this character is!)

IMG_1359_zps8b4049ee.jpg

Jasmine is the only Character I have ever had my pic taken with. She was alone in Aladins Oasis doing a meet and great but nobody seemed to know she was there. We stumbled in just to check out the old Tahitian Terrace and found her (and her handler) there virtually alone.
Picture0112142034_1_zps04c96db7.jpg

Last edited:

Kailea and Elsa.png All the credit goes to a DL Photopass Photographer for this gem. We were just at DLR, Aug 21-26, and out of the 500+ Photopass photos we have, this is my favorite. She's actually my niece and if my DB and DSIL don't use this on their Christmas card, it will be a shame. We got soooo many great photos on our trip. Our total group was 12 - us, my parents, my brothers and SILs and my niece and nephew. This was my niece's first trip to DL and as an Aunt, I am going to cherish the memories of being with her on her first trip for the rest of my life. It was so precious. The pure joy she got meeting all the Princesses was amazing. I have some great photos of my kids but this one of my niece is the best.

Last edited:
My favorite is the one to the left above my name, Alice. I chased him into I don't know what it was, a utilidor maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!