Post your Favorite DLR Holiday photo

DSC00237.jpg

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Hopefully someday!

^^Thanks WDWnut4life! Actually someone else had posted IASWH pics and deleted them. I posted mine after...
508822057_GeQy8-XL.jpg

I love the coloring and clarity of this picture! There is a hidden Mickey on the float - in the stones, underneath one of the windows, at the very bottom, towards the right of the snowman. See the hidden Mickey stone formation? Or am I just seeing hidden Mickeys everywhere now?:lmao:

I love the coloring and clarity of this picture! There is a hidden Mickey on the float - in the stones, underneath one of the windows, at the very bottom, towards the right of the snowman. See the hidden Mickey stone formation? Or am I just seeing hidden Mickeys everywhere now?:lmao:

Thanks Sherry! This was one shot that came out, out of many that were less than stellar. :sad2: Unfortunately when I staked out my spot, I didn't think about the fact that I was shooting into the sun. :headache:That was a lesson learned that I will file away :idea: for future reference. I didn't notice the hidden Mickey until you pointed it out, but yes it's there!:goodvibes

Oh, I loved that gingerbread man in the gingerbread coffin in HM!!
It smelled like actual gingerbread when you went through that part! :O I rode it multiple times just to go through that part over and over, lol!

And it was new that year, but they change that gingerbread display every year to something different ;)

Great shots ^^ (as always) DisneySuiteFreak!!:goodvibes:goodvibes I especially like the gingerbread coffin shot, not just because it reminds me of the gingerbread smell and of the ride itself, but also because you got a particularly clear view of it that I haven't seen in anyone's photos yet - you can actually see all the little evil gingerbread men at the base of the coffin, and the details of the plates and the things surrounding the coffin. That is a hard shot to get because it's so dark and you're moving and you have to get just the right vantage point to be able to capture the detail. Good job!

Oh, I loved that gingerbread man in the gingerbread coffin in HM!!
I loved it too. It was a pretty cool new addition.

Great shots ^^ (as always) DisneySuiteFreak!!:goodvibes:goodvibes I especially like the gingerbread coffin shot, not just because it reminds me of the gingerbread smell and of the ride itself, but also because you got a particularly clear view of it that I haven't seen in anyone's photos yet - you can actually see all the little evil gingerbread men at the base of the coffin, and the details of the plates and the things surrounding the coffin. That is a hard shot to get because it's so dark and you're moving and you have to get just the right vantage point to be able to capture the detail. Good job!

Thank you Sherry! Most of my HM shots are blech, because you're right, it's dark and in a constantly moving vehicle. Plus the way it moves is so jerky so it does make it hard to capture much of anything. There are some parts of the ride that I just haven't been able to capture in a still photo. Yet. :lmao:I guess that's all part of the challenge, eh? ;)

The Christmas Tree on Main Street just before the light show started:
474744151_kTjUE-XL.jpg

And after it started:
474744158_5g7ar-XL-1.jpg

474744160_Yx7bh-XL.jpg

474744165_geeXL-XL.jpg

474744171_VWkBK-XL.jpg

474744174_GWa9r-XL.jpg

474744180_7a9KA-XL.jpg

I took these as we waited in a very long line to get our APs...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter