post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave:

GIOny said:
I don't watch that show, but I know the one doctor is very cute, they call him Doctor McDreamy!!
doctor.gif

If the show isn't G rated I won't see it. The kids limit my viewing options. :happytv:

C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3: C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3: C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3: C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3: C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3: C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3:

taeja71 said:
Oh, I wish! It takes me over a year to get back to "normal". :hourglass

You'll be back in shape in no time!!
aerobics.gif
36_7_8.gif
exercise.gif
hoho%20(42).gif
jumprope.gif
Threadmill4.gif
and don't forget the biggest exercise of all
Daycare4Kids.gif
chasing after all the little ones!!

GIOny said:
aerobics.gif
36_7_8.gif
exercise.gif
hoho%20(42).gif
jumprope.gif
Threadmill4.gif
Daycare4Kids.gif

:lmao: :sad: :lmao: :sad: :lmao: :sad: :lmao:

taeja71 said:
C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3: C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3: C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3: C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3: C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3: C'mon ladies about 12 more to go! :dance3:

OK Let's go!!!
7.gif
We're almost to 2200!!
cheerleader5.gif

GIOny said:
aerobics.gif
36_7_8.gif
exercise.gif
hoho%20(42).gif
jumprope.gif
Threadmill4.gif
Daycare4Kids.gif

You're going to the Wilderness lodge? I hear its beautiful. :goodvibes

I am really looking forward to the Wilderness Lodge
davy.gif
!! I also can't wait to go to the Food and Wine Festival!!
wine.gif

I'm looking at this smiley and there are 4 kids in it! :rotfl2: you just have to watch closely.. :magnify:

Daycare4Kids.gif

GIOny said:
I am really looking forward to the Wilderness Lodge
davy.gif
!! I also can't wait to go to the Food and Wine Festival!!
wine.gif

Mmmmmmmm :goodvibes That will be so nice to get in early or stay later. :thumbsup2

LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3

taeja71 said:
HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave: HI Lbelle! :wave:

:cheer2: Hi Buddy!!!!Hi Buddy!!!!Hi Buddy!!!!Hi Buddy!!!!Hi Buddy!!!!Hi Buddy!!!!Hi Buddy!!!!Hi Buddy!!!! :cheer2:

taeja71 said:
I'm looking at this smiley and there are 4 kids in it! :rotfl2: you just have to watch closely.. :magnify:

Daycare4Kids.gif

Just the right number!! Do you have one like that?? If that was me in the picture, the one barreling through would be my son!
neg%20(3).gif
excited.gif
hyper.gif
excited.gif
sugar_rush.gif

taeja71 said:
LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3 LBelle where are you? :confused3

:wave2:
I'm here!!! :yay: I'm baaaack!!! :bitelip: Had to go and check on my 'other friends'!!!! :smooth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter