post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S. C.

The mitten state
:mickeyjum :donald: :mickeyjum :donald: :mickeyjum :donald: :mickeyjum :donald: :mickeyjum :donald:

Rules:

1. Keep the smilies G rated.

2.You MUST include a smilie with every post.

If caught by the smilie ::cop: police not posting a smilie then you have to write 5x in a row. I WILL NOT FORGET TO POST A SMILIE.

3. Have fun.

:bounce:

Edited by the DIS Moderator team to add:

This is Part 18 of the original thread found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1131387

eyebrows-new.gif
:love: :dancer: :scared:

:dance3: I like these but what are they doing and have on the tops of there heads??????!!!!!

:happytv: :artist: :tiptoe: :beach: :coffee: :laundy:

Tantor said:
:dance3: I like these but what are they doing and have on the tops of there heads??????!!!!!

:happytv: :artist: :tiptoe: :beach: :coffee: :laundy:

:dance3: They are Ballerinias (boy that looks bad SP) Dancing in three you know how they put their hand on their head and one on their hip when they do their spin.

This is me every morning. :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:
About right now I'm pretending this is a nice frozen coffee. :coffee: :coffee:
One more of me doing this everyday of my life. :laundy: :laundy:

:happytv: :lmao: :rotfl2: :moped: popcorn:: :stir: :banana: :laundy: :scared1: :santa: :faint: :beach: :duck: :drive: party: :drinking1 :music: :car: :bored: :drinking: :tiptoe: pooh: :dogdance:

OMG-- I have way too many! :blush:
And I wasn't able to post all the ones I wanted! :furious:

:surfweb: This may look like me on some days....
:dancer:...just love this
:drinking1 ....reminds me that F&W is very soon!
:mickeybar : a true Disney treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!