post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to put my pants in the dryer so I can wear them tomorrow :laundy: . Tomorrow would be a bad day for shorts.

I should turn in for sleep too since I have to get up early tomorrow :cloud9: .

Have a good rest of the evening lucas.

I hope Gio saw her thread and our posts. :cake:

Have a great evening everyone!

22.gif

:scared1: it is 24 degrees here this morning. Lucas can you please send some warmer weather this way :confused3 Everyone grab your blankets and stay warm :grouphug:

Good morning everyone :). If I have not yet heard back from you regarding mailing off your exchange, I had sent you a pm :). Remember, today is the send by date.

:thumbsup2 glad you enjoyed it. Myrtle beach? Are you excited? Will it be warm when you go? :hyper:

I can only see the weather for Thursday: Scattered Showers and high 57. We are going to either leave about 12pm or after DH gets off work around 5. I hope its about 12 so we can go to the Russell Stover Outlet. :banana: If it's 5pm then we will not be able to go.

I can only see the weather for Thursday: Scattered Showers and high 57. We are going to either leave about 12pm or after DH gets off work around 5. I hope its about 12 so we can go to the Russell Stover Outlet. :banana: If it's 5pm then we will not be able to go.

I hope every thing works out well for you then :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts