Post your IOA/USF trip secrets here!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Let's make a list of the secret things you do at IOA or USF to have more fun.

Here's mine:

Hulk
1.) Lift up your feet as you exit the ejection tub.
2.) Lift up your feet after you hit the mid-course brakes.

Fearfall
1.) Hold your arms and legs out on Fearfall as you go up.

Dueling Dragons
1.) Admire the details in the castle queue.
2.) Stop and watch the video at the castle entrance.

If I Ran the Zoo
1.) Play in this area, even if you think you're too old for it.

Jaws
1.) Ride it in the dark.

T2
1.) Sit near the back for a view of all the action.

Curious George
1.) Go in this play area even if you think you are too old for it.

That's all I can think of. Anyone else?

My daughter likes to intentionally do the opposite of the song on 1 Fish 2 Fish to see how wet she can get!
On Hitchcock we like to go into the demo area through the gift shop so we can see the best parts without sitting through the show.
my brain is fried right now(girl scout cookie overdose)
I'll think of more tomorrow
:jester:

Sorry...still trying to get over the visual of 7 foot tall Barry running through the Curious George play area soaking wet... :earseek:... talk amongst yourselves....

How about play in the Camp Jurasic Play area. I know that there is noramlly a pretty good water wars going on in there.

Going up on the boat after riding Bilge-Rat Barges and shooting the water cannon at the unsuspecting riders below - my son loved the experience of shooting water at strangers and not getting in trouble for it!

On Twister:
We always wait to be last going from initial presentation room into the wrecked house (for 2nd presentation). You're not part of the "herd" that way.
They open up the broken glass double doors, right where we're standing, before heading into final theater. Stay to the right and always wind up front row, leaning on the fence!
Of course, that's if you want front row.
Jim

1. Have a detailed conversation with Ernie the Raptor about Steven Spielberg, Michael Crichton, and Joe Johnston.
(Ernie is the raptor standing on the shelf at the Dino-Store.)

2. Mess with Spider-Man's head... Ex: "Hey, you don't know it, but your out of webbing" and "I know who you are" and "Lookout behind you! It's Venom!"

Sorry...still trying to get over the visual of 7 foot tall Barry running through the Curious George play area soaking wet... ... talk amongst yourselves....
Would that be in his grass skirt?:eek:

Some of my favorites? At USF:

Watch the MIB characters do their "skit" out in front of the ride. Very funny! We saw them early around 10am, I think.

Take family photos in the "trick photo" areas- 1 is behind the gray bathroom building across from Jaws , another is diagonal from the Make up Horror show.

Walk along the path next to the water in "Central Park". In the afternoon you'll find the Marx Bros playing golf, very funny:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter