**Post your picture here from T.E porch**

It could just be me (maybe I'm having a Frank moment), but does anyone else see the resemblance to Woody Harrelson?

Is it the crazed look in Tigger's eyes?

Last year during the Halloween season about 40 us from another Disney Fan Site gathered for dinner at TE and then took a walking tour of the campground, enjoying the Halloween decor.

Our friend John, from Ohio, is an imposing 6' 8" tall and makes a wonderful Tigger. He "bounced" all around the campground and stopped many times so parents could get pictures of the kids with Tigger!

He was still in costume later when we went to the beach to watch Wishes and the Electric Water Pageant!

It was a fun evening! :thumbsup2

FWVacApril08154.jpg

I had that same Tigger costume a few years back. The best I can tell it got lost during our move. I have scoured the house looking for it! Thanks for the pic, it definitely brings back memories - I was a big hit at college halloween parties!

BUMPING - this up for all the friends returning from the Fort.

Post'em if ya got'em, :thumbsup2

Frank, thanks to you I finally figured out what bumping is. What a genius I am.

I was at the T.E. porch after breakfast this past weekend but I didn't have my camera with me. How about I describe what I saw?

Absolutely ! But then you'll havta do a reenactment photo on your next porch visit to post, :thumbsup2

(be sure to wear the same outfit)

If I had been there, I would have posted a photo... :sad1:

Lisa,
If I had to travel from the other side of the world like you do, Minnesota, is that in the US, I would make sure I took pictures too.
Do you RV or stay in the cabins?
Next time you're at the Fort, I'll stop by and take a picture of you taking a picture from the TE porch. That way we're both covered.

Lisa,
If I had to travel from the other side of the world like you do, Minnesota, is that in the US, I would make sure I took pictures too.
Do you RV or stay in the cabins?
Next time you're at the Fort, I'll stop by and take a picture of you taking a picture from the TE porch. That way we're both covered.

Yep, Minnesota is (barely) in the US. There are times in the winter when I think that we have moved to Siberia though. ;)

We will be bringing our truck camper down. I'm not sure if that counts as an RV though because it has legs instead of wheels. :rotfl:

That would be a great picture! I will have to take you up on that. We hope to see you and also as many other disers as possible when we are there in Sept. We will be looking for you on every bus that we ride.

...Next time you're at the Fort, I'll stop by and take a picture of you taking a picture from the TE porch. That way we're both covered.

I got the picture of me on the porch... We didn't get the one of you taking a picture of me taking a picture though. :sad1: We'll have to try again next year!
Florida_2010_extras07.JPG

I would really love to be there right now. :thumbsup2

I also love "Post a picture of your campsite" thread but it has

a hard time staying on the first page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!