IMG_0514.jpg
[/IMG]

Egg and Chees Croissant
IMG_0515.jpg
[/IMG]

Everyday DS and his Fruit Loops!:laughing:
IMG_0517.jpg
[/IMG]

:worship: OK everyone...this one has become our new favorite place for lunch in Epcot hands down!!!!!!:worship:Tangierine Cafe :love:

TANGIERINE CAFE

Morocco - World Showcase - Epcot

Counter Service

IMG_0550.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0551.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0553.jpg
[/IMG]

Shawarma Platters - served with side of hummus, tabbouleh and Tangierine CousCous salad with fresh Moroccan bread.
Chicken & Lamb :love: :love: :love: :thumbsup2
IMG_0546.jpg
[/IMG]

Mediterranean Specialty - served with yellow rice
Meatball platter
IMG_0547.jpg
[/IMG]

baklava
IMG_0548.jpg
[/IMG]

Club Cool
I'm not quite sure if this belongs here, but I'm posting it anyway since it is a beverage photo and thought it was quite funny

This is my youngest DS trying Beverly for the first time. The whole experience from beginning to end!

IMG_0569.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0570.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0567.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0571.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0568.jpg
[/IMG]

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

IMG_0463.jpg
[/IMG]

Did you notice if the tattoed guy in the above pics had Disney tattoos? I know that there is a guy that's pretty famous for all of his that all have to do with Disney. He's covered in them!

yup thats him!
I met him at the Allentown Disney Meet in 2005, I got my pic taken with him and he was also inviting ppl to tour his house to look at all his memorabilia

Ok, so between kids getting sick, and coming home early because of it, here are what pictures I have. I will do them in blocks. First off is WCC. Listed in order are the Corn bread and butter, fried chicken wings with sweet chili glaze, western chips and dip, southwestern chicken soup, canyon skillet, western chicken pasta, prime rib, and peel and eat shrimp. We liked the atmosphere, but the food didn't jump out at us at all, we will probably skip it next time.

100_2885.jpg

100_2887.jpg

100_2888.jpg

100_2889.jpg

100_2890.jpg

100_2891.jpg

100_2892.jpg

100_2893.jpg

I kinda forgot to take pictures of Planet hollywood, but man was it really good!!!! We totally will be going back there again!!! Anyhoo, here goes.

Not pictured are the zucchini chips, chicken crunch, and texas tostadas, and chicken and shrimp fajitas. All were yummy.
The rest were

ribs
100_2903.jpg

Kids pasta
100_2904.jpg

Some type of steak, it was my best friends hubbys dinner
100_2905.jpg

Pot Roast and mashed potatoes from 50's Prime time and Steak. I LOVED the pot roast!!
Disney228.jpg

S'mores and Brownie sundae for dessert! :banana:
Disney229.jpg

I'm doing a dining report on that thread, but I also thought I'd post a few of the best pictures here too because I know I LOVE :love: looking at everyone else's pictures here.

Hot fudge sundaes from Sci Fi - YUMMY!

floridaaugust07150.jpg

My all-time favorite WDW treat ...

Bought with my last snack credit and eaten in the car on the way home. :sad1:

floridaaugust07484.jpg

As you can tell, these are in no particular order.

Ice cream sundae from Everything Pop. You get your choice of 3 scoops of ice cream and choice of toppings. This is strawberry and cookies & cream ice cream with hot fudge and nuts .... MMMMMMMMM!

floridaaugust07470.jpg

Late one night, we walked by Main St. Bakery and decided to get treats for the next morning's breakfast. They were yummy for sure, but some traveled better than others. Here's the huge cinnamon role (didn't travel real well ... lost a bit of icing :scared1: )

floridaaugust07467.jpg

Chocolate, chocolate chip muffin and DD's favorite Main St. Bakery crumb cake (a must every trip) ...

floridaaugust07465.jpg

Appetizers from LTT lunch (our favorite meal of the week) ...

Fried cheese ...

floridaaugust07455.jpg

You can see DD's pirate punch in souvenior cup with light-up Tinkerbell in this photo also.

Maryland crab cake ...

floridaaugust07457.jpg

Entrees from LTT lunch included:

William Penn pasta ... this smelled, looked & tasted delicious ...

floridaaugust07458.jpg

Pilgrim's feast (basically Thanksgiving dinner and similar to what you get here for dinner). Always yummy!

floridaaugust07460.jpg

Bacon cheddar burger with fries ...

floridaaugust07459.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter