Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olivia's OKW - April 15th One of our favorite meals

Jumbo Shrimp Alfredo - Shrimp, vegetable medley, Fettuccine tossed in a creamy Alfredo Sauce
April2006036.jpg

Mahi Mahi on a bed of warm Greens, Tomato Caper Vinaigrette, Fried Sweet Potato Curls

The Mahi Mahi was cooked perfectly!
April2006035.jpg

Shrimp & Artichoke Dip served with Baked Tomato Basil Chips

April2006033.jpg

Lump Crab Cakes with sweet corn mash potatoes and Key Lime mustard sauce

April2006034600x450.jpg

stitch63 said:
DisneyJunkie - Where were your pictures taken? I recognize Whispering Canyon, what about the others? They looked yummy!!!

Cape May Cafe
Teppanyaki
Sci Fi Dine Inn
Cheese Cake Factory
Rose and Crown

I have a bunch more to post, but I'm still trying to figure out photobucket. :confused3 I'm such a GOOF when it comes to technology. :badpc:

clombardi said:
Olivia's OKW - April 15th One of our favorite meals

We are going to eat at Olivia's during our trip in June. One of the first things we thought of was that no one had posted any pics from there yet. :teeth:

Now the sweet potato curls, were they on the fish itself or just placed on top like a garnish?

Okay, I finally made it all the way through this thread. YUM!! Please post more pictures! I will be sure to post some after our trip this September/October. Thanks for starting this thread...it's one of the best ever! :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :thumbsup2

This was dinner at Kona on Tuesday. Every single item was fabulous.

CrabCakes
konacrab2.jpg

Bread and olive oil
kona.jpg

shrimp and scallops
konashrimp.jpg

Macadamia encrusted Mahi Mahi

konamahi.jpg

konades2.jpg

konades.jpg

The Backscratcher at Kona. A delicious drink with orange quava juice, rum, and Jack Daniels. (I think that's what the waitress said. It was hard to remember once the drink was gone!)

backscratcher.jpg

clombardi said:
Lunch from Sunshine Seasons. The desserts were terrific!

SunshineSeasons2.jpg

SunshineSeasons1.jpg
What are the two meat dishes from Season's. It looks like the same thing I got last time and they were both good. I think it was Mongolian Beef and I can't remember what the chicken was. Help me out please.

THESCHULTZFIVE said:
What are the two meat dishes from Season's. It looks like the same thing I got last time and they were both good. I think it was Mongolian Beef and I can't remember what the chicken was. Help me out please.

It was Mongolian Beef and Sweet and Sour Chicken. Both were excellent.

Colleen,

This looks wonderful (trying to get ideas for end of August trip). Were you on the DDP? Gets confusing for 'CS' and what is included.

clombardi said:
Lunch from Sunshine Seasons. The desserts were terrific!

SunshineSeasons2.jpg

SunshineSeasons1.jpg

pjstevens said:
Colleen,

This looks wonderful (trying to get ideas for end of August trip). Were you on the DDP? Gets confusing for 'CS' and what is included.

Yes we were on the dining plan. The chicken ceasar salad came with a choice of side on the dining plan but the asain food didn't since it already had 2 sides. The dessert choices here were unbelievable and very expensive. This meal would have cost us $35.08 if we had to pay OOP.

hi these photos are great we are wondering if anyone has some from the california grill and chef de france Mike

clombardi said:
It was Mongolian Beef and Sweet and Sour Chicken. Both were excellent.
That's right, sweet and sour chicken. That's exactly what it got and you're right, it was Gooood!!

wdw47 said:
hi these photos are great we are wondering if anyone has some from the california grill and chef de france Mike

there have been pictures of the 2 places scattered throughout this thread. Just click on the where it says search this thread, and use the keyword california grill or chefs de france and you'll find the pics.

and our "Mickey" birthday cake on our Wishes fireworks cruise the night before...

Do you have any pictures of the wishes fireworks cruise? Going on one is July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!