Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... I tried searching the thread, but I'm not sure I got everything (plus with folks using abbreviations, it isn't clear a search would do the trick).

Does anyone remember or have pictures of the entrees at Coral Reef available?

Bicker,

Here are page numbers and post numbers of Coral Reef photos......

page 173, post 2592

page 171, post 2559

page 155, post 2318

page 119, posts 1781 and 1782

page 89, post 1325

Yes, I know, I do need to get off the computer if I know where all these specific photos are. :lmao:

oogieboogie said:
there have been pictures of the 2 places scattered throughout this thread. Just click on the where it says search this thread, and use the keyword california grill or chefs de france and you'll find the pics.

Thanks for that tip!! I had no idea that you could do that. I email DH pictures of our favorite foods the last month or so before vacation, using the search function and typing in the restaurant is MUCH easier than scrolling through 200 pages. :teeth:

DebIreland said:
Bicker,

Here are page numbers and post numbers of Coral Reef photos......

page 173, post 2592

page 171, post 2559

page 155, post 2318

page 119, posts 1781 and 1782

page 89, post 1325

Yes, I know, I do need to get off the computer if I know where all these specific photos are. :lmao:

Ok, here's another question - how can I get to a specific page in the thread? The only way I can figure out is to keep going backwards (or forwards, as the case may be) one page at a time, which would take forever to get to a page a long way away from the first or last page of the thread.

It took me a few minutes to figure out how to do that myself!

Here's the syntax:

http://www.disboards.com
/showthread.php
?t=773269
&page=xxx
&pp=15

The t (thread number) can be found by opening the thread directly from the view, by clicking on the title of the thread.

(I had to break the link apart so it wouldn't obscure the individual bits from your view. Just put it back together by getting rid of the line-feeds.)

I just realized that according to her (his?) siggie, lsteadman, the OP of this fabulous thread, is leaving for WDW tomorrow!

So, congratulations, lsteadman, on your wonderful thread reaching 200 pages, and have a great trip! Be sure and bring us back some food photos! :thumbsup2

have agreat time OP lsteadman, Hope you post some pics when you get back.
Thanks for starting this great thread.
Well done for spotting this Litebrite :thumbsup2

LiteBrite said:
Ok, here's another question - how can I get to a specific page in the thread? The only way I can figure out is to keep going backwards (or forwards, as the case may be) one page at a time, which would take forever to get to a page a long way away from the first or last page of the thread.

On the address bar at the top of your browser, there's a part where it says page=200, that means we're on page 200. Just type over 200 with whatever page number you want.
:)

I am sorry there is no Page=XXX at the top of tool bar What I have is p=12431929#post12431929 so now I am confused.

Me neither. It depends on how you read the forums. Just use the URL I posted above:

http://www.disboards.com
/showthread.php
?t=773269
&page=xxx
&pp=15

Again, replace xxx with the page you want to go to, and remove the line feeds. For some other thread, you'll have to replace the number after t= as well.

Hugpug said:
I am sorry there is no Page=XXX at the top of tool bar What I have is p=12431929#post12431929 so now I am confused.

Ah I see. Sorry about that. Definitely copy and paste the line in Bicker's post but remove any spaces in between like he said. Bicker, I hadn't seen your post before I replied.

Just out of curiousity, if you go to a page on the thread other than this current page (for example if you go to the previous page) is the address bar different and is page=xxx in there now? Just curious - I use an older Mac with, therefore, an older version of Internet Explorer so I've no doubt what I see isn't what most people see (wouldn't be the first time :teeth: )

Deb

It's not a Macintosh/Windows thing. The thing that messes it up is clicking on the
firstnew.gif
icon (which is how a great number of us read these forums). That brings you to the next unread message in the thread, and does so using a URL that doesn't include a way of controlling what page you're on (because it is targeting the specific message, not a specific page).

Getting to messages in many other ways (clicking on the thread title instead of the
firstnew.gif
icon, and clicking on the page navigator within the thread), will get you to a URL that includes the &page= parameter.

Oh I didn't know that Bicker. I have my Subscriptions page bookmarked so whenever I come on the DISboards I just go straight to that bookmarked page and take it from there and then if I want to go elsewhere I just use the 'Forum Jump' option at the bottom of the page. Interesting to see the different ways people navigate the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!