Postcards from Castaway Cay?

tbuot

DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>Wishes upon a star
I would like to send some children that will be visiting WDW the first week of Dec. a postcard when we are on the Thanksgiving cruise. Do you think they would get them by Dec. 2??

Thanks

If you're sending them Thanksgiving week from Castaway Cay my experience is that they won't receive them by Dec. 2nd. Last time we mailed from CC we were home a month before they arrived. This is more a souvenier mailing that anything else.:jester:
Deb

oh well...I guess I will send them one anyway...always nice to hear from Mickey.

Please be sure to go to Castaway Cay Post office as soon as you get off the ship, rather than on the way back.

We were deterred by the long line,so we decided to go on the way back. Unfortunately, they had run out of the postcards that they sell in the post office...so we couldnt mail any.

However, if the line is way long(it also moves ssssssslow)My advice is to either bring postcards with you from the ship, or buy some at the gift shop on CC. That way you'll cover yourself if the line is too long early, and you decide to go on return trip...at least you'll ensure that you won't be shut out!!!!

Mailed postcards October 11. Just got the first one Nov1. So...with increased Chistmas mail...might not happen.

stop on the way to the beach, we missed it on the way out because they close at 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter