Poster Knowledge

rdock1186

Earning My Ears
I have a Disney poster showing scenes from a number of early movies all intertwined. From Bambi through The Absent Minded Professor. It's mounted on wood and framed. Looks professionally done but not great quality, well maybe it was for the 1960's. It's about 3 feet wide and 1-1/2 feet tall. Where can I get more info on it? I haven't been able to find it on the memorabilia site. Is there any way for me to post a picture here?

You have to have 10 posts before being allowed to post pictures. Go to technical support / test board and you can do 9 more dummy posts and then you can post a pic

Thanks for the info. In the mean time here are some more details on the poster. It shows images from the following movies:
Mary Poppins, Song of the South, Peter Pan, Dumbo, Absent Minded Professor, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White, Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi, Alice in Wonderland. It also shows an image of the Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf, not sure what movie that was from. Center bottom is a picture of Mickey Mouse in a Red Jacket, Hat, and Shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter