Posting to UK?

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
So, a friend of mine, at work, went to WDW last year and says she had the most amazing sleeps ever as a result of the lovely pillows in the Jambo Villas at AKL :lovestruc
She's resarched where to buy them online but says they don't ship to the UK :sad2:
She's asked if DD and myself would be willing to pick some up for her and post them to the UK when we go in May next year.
My question is, if she's able to tell me where to buy them for her, where do we go to post them? :scratchin
Thanks for any help :jumping3:

So, a friend of mine, at work, went to WDW last year and says she had the most amazing sleeps ever as a result of the lovely pillows in the Jambo Villas at AKL :lovestruc
She's resarched where to buy them online but says they don't ship to the UK :sad2:
She's asked if DD and myself would be willing to pick some up for her and post them to the UK when we go in May next year.
My question is, if she's able to tell me where to buy them for her, where do we go to post them? :scratchin
Thanks for any help :jumping3:

I did a quick Google Search for nearest post office to Walt Disney World and found this list from Yelp
https://www.yelp.ie/search?cflt=postoffices&find_loc=Disney+World,+Orlando,+FL

Thank you :lovestruc
From what I can gather though it'll cost a fortune to ship to the UK!
I'm going to see if I can find them online and then either use one of the big vacuum bags or carry on as hand luggage as it's a night flight coming home :hippie:
If it helps the Contemporary Resort has a postal office. They’ll weigh it, give you a price etc even if you just enquire

If it helps the Contemporary Resort has a postal office. They’ll weigh it, give you a price etc even if you just enquire
:lovestruc
We'll be at the Contemporary at some point for Chef Mickeys so might well do.
Thank you

Do get them weighed and priced. (I went to the convention centre in GF to mail a package to the UK, and they said they would send it, and then bill my credit card after it arrived and they knew how much it was - I declined!)

Do get them weighed and priced. (I went to the convention centre in GF to mail a package to the UK, and they said they would send it, and then bill my credit card after it arrived and they knew how much it was - I declined!)

Sounds like nonsense to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!