POTC quest help

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had all those graphic card crashing things... all fixed when i went to low settings!

...Anyone play POTCO with Windows Vista?...
I have had no real problems with PotCO or Wizard101 with Vista Ultimate 32 bit. I do have a rather high end computer, so that may have helped.

I also have found a safe way to access both these games leaving User Access Control enabled, but without having to "allow" them with the prompt. It is not very difficult to do and if anyone likes I could write up a little tutorial on how to do it.

You might want to check with Matty_D as well. He had issues with crashing for a while and it had something to do with a router I seem to recall. When he had that fixed, he no longer had any crash issues.

Yes, my problem was with the router. It's been pretty much smooth sailing since I updated the router's firmware.

Aengus you aren't the only one whose lost theire ship before.

It was a bug a while ago that if you crashed while on the boat your boat would stay on that server and that ocean.

the way I could get my boat back was by finding that server and boarding my boat.

So I suggest always making sure you know what server you are on if this bug has resurfaced.

Aengus you aren't the only one whose lost theire ship before.

It was a bug a while ago that if you crashed while on the boat your boat would stay on that server and that ocean.

the way I could get my boat back was by finding that server and boarding my boat.

So I suggest always making sure you know what server you are on if this bug has resurfaced.

Oh drat!

I prefer to think of Aengus as S-T-U-P-I-D rather than it being the fault of a bug :dance3:

well I sail just fine now so you all know... Now just looking for some gold cannonballs @_@

OK new quest help :)

Fort charles??? where is that, not getting an arrow on my compass for it

I bought a light galleon tonight. What a difference :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter