POTC quest help

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks goofy. One more crate and I am done with that tia quest... should have paid attention while I was checking crates huh? have no idea which one I need to search still haha.

aengus did u stay with the test server or are you basic on live?

thanks goofy. One more crate and I am done with that tia quest... should have paid attention while I was checking crates huh? have no idea which one I need to search still haha.

No need to worry which ones you check just wait till they spawn again or when you log off and on u can search the same over. Also true with dig spots.

my widescreen duo core laptop kicks some serious stuffs! my 4 gb ram will eatz you fan!

DRAT! 3gb...

My Centrino Duo 1.99GHZ mightz skillz youz

Ok.. I cannot resist chiming in here, since y'all are sharing, I will flex my might specz too..

Intel Quad Core 9300, 6gb ram, Nvidia 9800 gt Overclocked. :woohoo:
I must give credit to my DH, for letting me pick out whatever I wanted. He knows what kind of shiny stuff I like!

As others have offered Aengus, I would be happy to help you out anytime if you want, just holler.

...I will flex my might specz too...
Intel Quad Core 9300, 6gb ram, Nvidia 9800 gt Overclocked...
Well if that was a laptop (like I suspect the others are) it would be a molten pile of plastic and metal by now.

You got me beat by memory (however even my memory is not fully used by Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit) and probably video, but I have better processor and possibly hard drive.
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9450 @ 2.66GHz
4GB Ram
2 x 320GB 7200RPM Hard Drives in Raid 0 config
2 x Nvidia 8800GT in SLi config

...How do I check?...
When you start the game and get to the launcher (logon) screen there are a couple of lines of version numbers on the upper right hand corner. The second line will start with "TEST" if you are on the test server, otherwise it will just show a version number.

To stick up for LAVA BOI:cool1: - annoying yes, stupid no!;)

This is all because of the jealousy over the "hero of unicorn way" thing right? sigh...

haha well I am not on the test server as I saw version numbers...

so THIS IS NO TEST PEOPLE! I have cannons and a light galleon and I think I even know how to use it! Full sail and come about might be my favorite combo just after I light up your starboard side matey pirate:

ETA: and yes that was my laptop specs.

...This is all because of the jealousy over the "hero of unicorn way" thing right?...
Been there, done that, got the title:wizard: - so no! Just kidding a FRIEND.:thumbsup2

Not the other either, as my lady still thinks I am her ONLY Lava Boi :hug: (actually Lava Boy Toy)!

I will flex my might specz too..

Who do you think you are? Matty_D? (Matty flexes mightily)

I can't believe you were suckered into this conversation! It's like the old playground "well my dad can beat up your dad".... although they try to disguise it with their high techie words and specs ;)

Enough boys (and Jewel!) :laughing:

Who do you think you are? Matty_D? (Matty flexes mightily)

I can't believe you were suckered into this conversation! It's like the old playground "well my dad can beat up your dad".... although they try to disguise it with their high techie words and specs ;)

Enough boys (and Jewel!) :laughing:

I think a better analogy might be, "My Camaro can outrun your Mustang." :drive:

I think a better analogy might be, "My Camaro can outrun your Mustang." :drive:

Oh brother.... :sad2:

"My Coach bag is prettier than your Kate Spade"
2aenw9s.jpg

This is all because of the jealousy over the "hero of unicorn way" thing right? sigh...

haha well I am not on the test server as I saw version numbers...

so THIS IS NO TEST PEOPLE! I have cannons and a light galleon and I think I even know how to use it! Full sail and come about might be my favorite combo just after I light up your starboard side matey pirate:

ETA: and yes that was my laptop specs.

Oh dear....My Galleon and ramming speed could own you aengus...Haha

DC

Out has one smokin hot machine I can see. Mine is pretty sweet though too, and just barely under his specs. I love my new puter, and I certainly love my DH even more for indulging his geeky wife. :hug: (must have been all that buttering)

:badpc: Computer Geeks...........all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!