POTC "The Elite Dis 2" Guild

Wootateer! Thanks Venus and everyone on her Black Pearl. also sure great to see the pvp ship battles are up, its quite boring just shooting at ai ships all the time.

blackpearlQ.jpg

its nice to have my dancing inferno back also! pirate:

danceinferno.jpg

Wootateer! Thanks Venus and everyone on her Black Pearl. also sure great to see the pvp ship battles are up, its quite boring just shooting at ai ships all the time.

blackpearlQ.jpg

danceinferno.jpg

Congrats!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that gets the fire on the floor. I've noticed it appears when I've played for a long time.

Hey guildies, anyone know why were still just a number? not that its a bad number, but wow its been like forever:confused3

Does anyone have any suggestions for guild names? None of the names I've tried have been approved... I've tried The Elite Dis, The Elite Dis2, Dis Elite, The Dis and every other combination I can think of, but I keep getting a message that the name is already in use.

I think we need to come up with something completely different. Any suggestions???

Does anyone have any suggestions for guild names? None of the names I've tried have been approved... I've tried The Elite Dis, The Elite Dis2, Dis Elite, The Dis and every other combination I can think of, but I keep getting a message that the name is already in use.

I think we need to come up with something completely different. Any suggestions???

I already own the domain name TooLava.com if you want to try to use that somehow.

Have you tried anything using Krewe or Crew? Like The Dis Krewe/Crew or Krewe of Dis?

I tried helping my DD come up with a name. We found that every name we put it said it was taken, including a random typing of numbers. I think once the first title was denied, it denied all of them until that one "cleared."

I think were just in need of a guild title not a whole domain. but TooLava without the .com sounds kinda nice!:thumbsup2 thanks Pete!

The Roos were originally going to use it but we have too many girls and of course they couldn't make up their stinking minds. :headache:

If you want me to set up a web site for you it would save me a step if we used a domain that I already controlled. If you wanted to set up your own web site and use the domain it would be easy for me to direct it where ever you need it. I think it's a nice short domain that is memorable and has a cool VMK/Dis connection. The only reason I mention it now is because you're talking about renaming your guild and I thought some variation on "Too Lava" might be something you'd like to consider.

The Roos were originally going to use it but we have too many girls and of course they couldn't make up their stinking minds. :headache:

ROTFL:rotfl2:

If you want me to set up a web site for you it would save me a step if we used a domain that I already controlled. If you wanted to set up your own web site and use the domain it would be easy for me to direct it where ever you need it. I think it's a nice short domain that is memorable and has a cool VMK/Dis connection. The only reason I mention it now is because you're talking about renaming your guild and I thought some variation on "Too Lava" might be something you'd like to consider.

I'm lost on this about a web site ? :confused:

blackpearlQ.jpg

danceinferno.jpg

ye know meh babe, always there to help ye.. You're the best Them!!

may i join? i was an officer of the original elite dis, and want to get back in the game =).

How tough is the Black Pearl boss battle? Do I need a crew for my ship? Any tips?

How tough is the Black Pearl boss battle? Do I need a crew for my ship? Any tips?

Oh so fun! I have gone thru it several times now, best to have a crew for sure no less than, five but I would say more the better. and if possible find you a captain that has some experience in steering your crew through the bridges. I would suggest asking Venus Fox aka Teddybaer. either way dont get discouraged and enjoy each run.pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!