POTC "The Elite Dis 2" Guild

Celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day!

You've seen them pillaging around our Parks and in the movies - now meet real live Disney Pirates in person! Celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day with the Pirates of the Caribbean Online Game Masters! Meet Captain Walter, leader of the Marceline Guild, the Privateer Xavier Hench, Ruby Wynn - and a whole crew of rascals, scoundrels, villains and knaves!

They'll be telling tales on the beach of Devil's Anvil from 10 AM - 1 PM Pacific Time, September 19, 20 and 21. Learn about upcoming curses hexing all Caribbean inhabitants, information on Quests, and tons of other news gathered in the Caribbean!

A hint of vmk with this big host meet and greet..

/Drink up me hearties!

I think we need to get organized on this host meet and greet thing. Maybe we could start posting questions that we'd like to have answered here then during the day people who can get on can go hunt the hosts down and try to get the answers. Once a question has been answered here then other people can focus on getting a different question answered. That way we can make the most of the event and the hosts won't be getting the same questions over and over from us.

The first thing I'd like to know about the new story quest. Is there a follow up to the Black Pearl quest in the works and when do they expect it to be available?

I think we need to get organized on this host meet and greet thing. Maybe we could start posting questions that we'd like to have answered here then during the day people who can get on can go hunt the hosts down and try to get the answers. Once a question has been answered here then other people can focus on getting a different question answered. That way we can make the most of the event and the hosts won't be getting the same questions over and over from us.

The first thing I'd like to know about the new story quest. Is there a follow up to the Black Pearl quest in the works and when do they expect it to be available?

Ye mentioning of organs brought back found memories~
I shall follow this pirate princess, Ruby Wynn 10:00am - 10:15am Cortagua

Talk Like A Pirate To A Pirate Event

Friday - Sunday

Pirate Name Time (All hours Pacific Time) Ocean

Captain Walter 10:00am - 10:15am Abassa

10:15am - 10:30am Santia

10:30am - 10:45am Galaros

10:45am - 11:00am Camaago

11:00am - 11:15am Angaba

11:15am - 11:30am Galajeres

11:30am - 11:45am Andama

11:45am - 12:00pm Redassa

12:00pm - 12:15pm Mayano

12:15pm - 12:30pm Galaigos

12:30pm - 12:45pm Chetermo

12:45am - 1:00pm Exuma

Xavier Hench 10:00am - 10:15am Eustaros

10:15am - 10:30am Eustabia

10:30am - 10:45am Monada

10:45am - 11:00am Muigos

11:00am - 11:15am Cortos

11:15am - 11:30am Caicaux

11:30am - 11:45am Jamigos

11:45am - 12:00pm Hassano

12:00pm - 12:15pm Battama

12:15pm - 12:30pm Galaira

12:30pm - 12:45pm Esquago

12:45am - 1:00pm Barila

Ben Bowman 10:00am - 10:15am Cruzigos

10:15am - 10:30am Jamilles

10:30am - 10:45am Cozila

10:45am - 11:00am Cortilles

11:00am - 11:15am Patros

11:15am - 11:30am Caicos

11:30am - 11:45am Exubia

11:45am - 12:00pm Antiano

12:00pm - 12:15pm Bonaam

12:15pm - 12:30pm Fragilles

12:30pm - 12:45pm Galaacare

12:45am - 1:00pm Kokoros

James Howe 10:00am - 10:15am Galaana

10:15am - 10:30am Kokojillo

10:30am - 10:45am Cruzaire

10:45am - 11:00am Camaros

11:00am - 11:15am Battevos

11:15am - 11:30am Cruzola

11:30am - 11:45am Cruzman

11:45am - 12:00pm Cortevos

12:00pm - 12:15pm Barano

12:15pm - 12:30pm Sabada

12:30pm - 12:45pm Navermo

12:45am - 1:00pm Pataba

Thatch Roberts 10:00am - 10:15am Baraba

10:15am - 10:30am Hassilles

10:30am - 10:45am Mosona

10:45am - 11:00am Angama

11:00am - 11:15am Esquira

11:15am - 11:30am Bequermo

11:30am - 11:45am Savica

11:45am - 12:00pm Guines

12:00pm - 12:15pm Lempona

12:15pm - 12:30pm Navago

12:30pm - 12:45pm Cozreau

12:45am - 1:00pm Redros

Ruby Wynn 10:00am - 10:15am Cortagua

10:15am - 10:30am Jamago

10:30am - 10:45am Monatia

10:45am - 11:00am Vachilles

11:00am - 11:15am Chetros

11:15am - 11:30am Esqujillo

11:30am - 11:45am Nicos

11:45am - 12:00pm Sanquilla

12:00pm - 12:15pm Andila

12:15pm - 12:30pm Balios

12:30pm - 12:45pm Guyona

12:45am - 1:00pm Guyoso

I followed Xavier Hench..he said new weapons and quests are coming very soon.

Also, on Halloween a curse will fall on the island, the living will become undead under the moonlight and will become vulnerable to attack. The rewards for battling this undead army will be greater than gold or notorierty.

Sounds fun!

Just learned some more info:

-double reps next weekend
-we'll soon be able to adjust our skill points on our weapons; you'll have the opportunity to buy back your skill points, however the more you adjust the points the more it will cost

I've been host stalking.... I mean participating in the Pirate event this afternoon and here are my quick little notes that I've been jotting down...

Xavier Hench (1:00 pm EST)
Story: Jolly Roger and his minions are searching for relics that will put a curse over the entire Caribbean. The living will become the undead, and once that happens, ANYTHING GOES (he wrote this in caps). However, if pirates will unite together, the curse can be broken.

"We have plenty of new things to come."

"Many changes coming soon."

Interesting note: He will report auto-run since it happened to him while telling his story and he saw how annoying it is, LOL. It was quite funny to watch! LOL!

Captain Walter (1:45 pm EST)
Same story.... Jolly Roger looking for relics... by bringing together these relics, he can turn us into his army....

"I hear all hallows eve when the curse happen"

"anyone caught in the light of the moon will be cursed"

"Shipment of new weapons is on its way"

Ben Bowman (2:15 pm EST)
"Next level up of the current weapons"

"Trading is a feature being looked into adding soon"

Ben Bowman AGAIN (2:30 pm EST) I really liked this guy! Decided to stalk him... LOL! Plan on finding him again... told him I'd be back ;)

"I do not know when the current caps will be raised, but you can bet that with new quests on the way soon, it is very likely to happen"

In answer to my question about the "curse story" being a new quest...
"The curse is not a quest, but instead something that will be affecting all Pirates..."

"only those indoors or out at sea will be safe"

"Jack Sparrow thinks that Jolly Roger's curse will be long enough to last several days"

"A great idea! A Jack Sparrow outfit would look great!" (hehe, I so miss my full Sparrow)

**Note: None of these Game Masters are talking about a story quest. I called Ben out on it and said he was being very evasive. He laughed and said, "thank you, Pink ;) "

James Howe (3:00 pm EST)
Same story... yada yada.... Jolly Roger.... curse.... hallows eve....yada yada...

Roberta Roberts, an unscheduled female GM, also joined us on Devil's Anvil with James.

So there you go, there's more than one saucy pirate lass ;)

Thanks for the reconaissance work. It sounds like some fun events are in store for the game. I wonder what the new weapons will be?

Thanks for the reconaissance work. It sounds like some fun events are in store for the game. I wonder what the new weapons will be?

Well, Ben seemed to clarify the weapons a bit more by saying that they will be the next level up of what we already have.

I hear she's a saucy wench, that one! Let's us know if she reveals anything interesting. pirate:

Seems these lassie's beat me to all th' fair stuff! It's like th' sky is raining gold doubloons! seems we got some new hosts! anyone might have yer shots they could post em.pirate:

Seems these lassie's beat me to all th' fair stuff! It's like th' sky is raining gold doubloons! seems we got some new hosts! anyone might have yer shots they could post em.pirate:

Found a few caps! meet one of our new hosts:woohoo:

screenshot_2008-9-19_14-2-18.jpg

screenshot_2008-9-19_14-3-12.jpg

screenshot_2008-9-19_14-6-39.jpg

screenshot_2008-9-19_14-9-26.jpg

screenshot_2008-9-19_14-10-7.jpg

OK, I found my NEW all-time favorite Game Master today - Thatch!! :lovestruc

It's easier to post screenshots of chat than retyping everything.

He was WAY more informative than any other GM... and he was quite personable with the players which I really appreciated. He didn't even bother feeding us the same Jolly Roger curse story, yada yada... just took the entire time chatting with us and answering questions as best he could.

es2cmr.gif
2iqj29l.gif
xpwok4.gif

jrwmxe.gif
2jbquet.gif
mlmvyu.gif

2jc7ckk.gif
2pye24p.gif
25kk9l3.gif

Wow.. Thank you so much for posting all that Pink! Some exciting information there too.. but I still can't picture a homeless bag lady Pink. :confused3 I'd love to know if they would consider a voice option. Because of the age groups playing, maybe not, but it would be a cool thing to have the guild in voice chat while we were sailing or fighting or something.. no typing!

Wow.. Thank you so much for posting all that Pink! Some exciting information there too.. but I still can't picture a homeless bag lady Pink. :confused3 I'd love to know if they would consider a voice option. Because of the age groups playing, maybe not, but it would be a cool thing to have the guild in voice chat while we were sailing or fighting or something.. no typing!

Yeah, so not liking that bag lady idea!

Regarding voice chat, that won't ever be a possibility. Thatch mentioned in his last session (yes, I followed him again, lol) that they recently just took out the ability to say numbers in game because of the concern for personal safety. If there was voice, they'd have no control over that whatsoever.

We just need Skype! :thumbsup2

OK, I found my NEW all-time favorite Game Master today - Thatch!! :lovestruc

It's easier to post screenshots of chat than retyping everything.

He was WAY more informative than any other GM... and he was quite personable with the players which I really appreciated. He didn't even bother feeding us the same Jolly Roger curse story, yada yada... just took the entire time chatting with us and answering questions as best he could.

Very mice news! sure has a similarity to another retired game with all this host stuffs :laughing:

Very mice news! sure has a similarity to another retired game with all this host stuffs :laughing:

Awww.... I miss Host_Hurricane SOOOOOO much! :sad:

What's really cool about the "POTCO hosts" is that they are the actual game creators/designers. Very very cool to talk with them and toss around ideas for future things. I especially love the fact that they actually play the game themselves, albeit under a "secret" character. :)

They could do voice chat using their "Friend Code" system. Then you can only voice chat with real world friends that you've exchanged codes with.

Happy Birthday POTC

One Year Anniversary Celebration October 16 2008 Happy Birthday - to Us!

To celebrate the first anniversary of the launch of Pirates of the Caribbean Online and to show our appreciation to our community, we're celebrating our anniversary and awarding you, our players, in a variety of ways.

Get in the Game! Our anniversary falls on October 31st - Halloween! We've got spooky plans for you! Be sure to join us - and the scourge of the Caribbean, Jolly Roger, who has even more spookier plans for you.

Rewarding Our Players! During the month of October, 31 Basic Access Players will be randomly selected to receive a 14-day Unlimited Access upgrade! We'll also award 31 Unlimited Access Members with a special Pirates Online prize pack! Finally, we've got a very special gift planned for our Unlimited Access Founders.

Live the Pirates Life Contest! All the excitement concludes with our biggest contest to date! You'll get to show the world you're a Pirates Online fan! More details to come!

Your support, enthusiasm and dedication have made us the #1 Pirates MMORPG in the world and we couldn't have done it without you! Thanks for playing!

Halloween is coming to the Caribbean! new things are already in place, including new emotes.. aka the zombie dance. /zombie

zombiedance.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!