PotCO Guild Name Change Help

Mean Queen

<font color=blue><marquee> If only life were like
My DD made her own guild but can't seem to change the name from the generic one "Pirate Guild #####". It kept saying the name already existed. I'm pretty sure my random typing of letters was not already taken. Any help?

My DD made her own guild but can't seem to change the name from the generic one "Pirate Guild #####". It kept saying the name already existed. I'm pretty sure my random typing of letters was not already taken. Any help?

It's going to always give you "Pirate Guild #####" until the name is approved. So while your first few choices for a guild name were rejected because they were already taken, your "random typing of letters" is probably now in the approval queue. I don't believe you can change it. You'll have to delete the guild and start all over.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... Out? :lmao:

You're correct, Petez. :)

I know when I tried setting up our guild name, it was difficult to tell if the name went through... but if I tried to enter the title again... I would get the "name already in use" message. I'm assuming you get that message bc whatever title you submitted is now in a queue to be approved.

Eventually, you'll either get a title denied or title approved message. Think it took our guild almost a week to hear anything. In the meantime, you're stuck with the generic pirate guild ### over your head...

I'm guessing that the random assortment of letters you submitted as a title will be your daughter's new guild name :rotfl2: (don't worry - it's easy to delete the guild and then submit a new name - heh, I did it 3x before I got our guild title correct) :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!