POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild

Does anyone else hate the new Port Royal?? I am Lvl 40 pirate master and am totallly lost!! Thanks Disney for totally messing up yet another game!! Arg, sigh, I so miss my VMK...

I like it! I hated it at first because I was so lost and twisted around with everything. But now that I have had a chance to get familiar with it, I do think it is better than it was before. For me it just took some getting used to.

Does anyone else hate the new Port Royal?? I am Lvl 40 pirate master and am totallly lost!! Thanks Disney for totally messing up yet another game!! Arg, sigh, I so miss my VMK...

There seems to be more to the story than just a new port royal, this is from..- Captain Walter

The explosion which leveled Port Royal not only changed the town but set into motion events that would change the Caribbean forever. Many Pirates, merchants and townsfolk were suspicious of the official explanation Lord Beckett provided and wanted a thorough investigation. As his laughter echoed across the ocean, Lord Beckett refused - which left everyone in the islands wondering what the EITC were trying so hard to hide ...

Heads Up! Redesigned Tortuga on the Test Server. I am lost all over again.

I do like that it does tell us now where the closest target is for a quest, pretty cool.

I was just looking at the Disney Movie Rewards website prizes. For 325 points you can get 1 month unlimited access to POTC. Just wanted to give you guys that have a lot of points left over from VMK.

I was just looking at the Disney Movie Rewards website prizes. For 325 points you can get 1 month unlimited access to POTC. Just wanted to give you guys that have a lot of points left over from VMK.

IT DOES NOT WORK IF YOU WERE ALREADY A MEMBER!

I accidentally ordered a code, and tried to enter it, but it would not let me. Even if your only membership was with the VMK code, you still can't use the DMR code.

IT DOES NOT WORK IF YOU WERE ALREADY A MEMBER!

I accidentally ordered a code, and tried to enter it, but it would not let me. Even if your only membership was with the VMK code, you still can't use the DMR code.

(I accidentally ordered a code)??
Yes its only good for new accounts, makes alot of sense huh. oh thats right this is the movie rewards that stole all our points for worthless dancing infernos:sick:

Jedi, you really need to fork over the money... just sayin'... :)

It's double rep points again this weekend! (4/24-26) If you haven't maxed out everything, now's the time!

I plan on taking advantage of this and playing as much as I can over the weekend. Have worked myself up to Level 39! Would LOVE for my guildies to join me! Anyone up for a meet? I can be pretty flexible... pirate:

Jedi, you really need to fork over the money... just sayin'... :)

It's double rep points again this weekend! (4/24-26) If you haven't maxed out everything, now's the time!

I plan on taking advantage of this and playing as much as I can over the weekend. Have worked myself up to Level 39! Would LOVE for my guildies to join me! Anyone up for a meet? I can be pretty flexible... pirate:

I don't think I'll have any time to play this weekend... I'm getting married :) lol

OMG Jedi! You must be getting really excited by now. Hope you have a great wedding and honeymoon.

Thank you so much Cruise! Yes the wedding is this Friday evening 7pm and we leave bright and early Sunday morning for Disney World. :)

...It's double rep points again this weekend! (4/24-26) If you haven't maxed out everything, now's the time!...I plan on taking advantage of this and playing as much as I can over the weekend...Would LOVE for my guildies to join me! Anyone up for a meet? I can be pretty flexible...
Well since I am now retired and no longer have to work weekends:thumbsup2, I plan to try and finally get to level 40. Maybe max out a few more weapon skills also. Will be looking for you and other friends whenever I am on.

Will look for you, Out! I'm 39-1/2 so almost there! (Geesh, wish I could say that as my age! LOL!)

Sure, Out..... ditch me for another friend.... and then tease me with brownies no less! ;)

Hey! I made it! I'm a pirate master now! A year later... almost to the day... who would have thunk? pirate:

So good to see Petez and CRUISE on yesterday!! But I miss Matty... :sad:

I am having issues logging in. I played fine yesterday afternoon but since then I can't log in. It keeps on saying I am putting a bad password. I check over at the POTC fan forum and several are experiencing this issue this morning. So much for repping up.

You should be fine now. I logged in about a half an hour ago after experiencing the same issue.

Cheers y'all

Sure, Out..... ditch me for another friend.... and then tease me with brownies no less! ;)...
Well you were in jail! I thought you knew about the brownie stash that the SavvyPirates guild keeps in each jail cell. When we used to spend a lot of time there it was a good way to get up, kick the door down, and get back questing after falling in the cell.

I did finally master sailing, picked up a level on voodoo doll and staff, and about 1/2 level notariety yesterday. Why did they have to do this on a weekend we had a movie planned, a lunch at WDW planned, AND the Guild Wars birthday event was happening (luckily that goes to Wednesday)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!