POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

Stephie--- HOW DID YOU GET THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST ROSE?!?!?! THAT'S AMAZING!!! If you don't mind, how much did that cost?!

Stephie--- HOW DID YOU GET THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST ROSE?!?!?! THAT'S AMAZING!!! If you don't mind, how much did that cost?!
Thanks! I asked Elizabeth at Disney Florist if it was possible to get it for my Sweetheart table and she went hunting and found. I was the first person to use it in years she said. It cost $45.00. I was so excited to get it and loved it with the purple flowers petals and red flower petal contrast.

Is today's theme B&W?

If so these are a couple of my faves. :)

221740_10150577369410084_821450083_18648020_6710926_n.jpg

228450_10150577369140084_821450083_18648014_1354006_n.jpg

217719_10150542250790084_821450083_18212516_7435762_n.jpg

Thanks! I asked Elizabeth at Disney Florist if it was possible to get it for my Sweetheart table and she went hunting and found. I was the first person to use it in years she said. It cost $45.00. I was so excited to get it and loved it with the purple flowers petals and red flower petal contrast.

Thank you SO much! I'm off to ask my planner about this right now!

Thank you SO much! I'm off to ask my planner about this right now!

Also I wanted to tell you that Arribas Brothers makes the rose in the glass case. I believe they make different sizes but there is one that is huge, it would probably be scale to what's from the movie, and I think it's around $145. I know it's more expensive but it may be an option if your planner can't get the other one, and you get to keep it! I'm totally buying it eventually because it is so beautiful.

Can I join in? I have a couple black and white photos I would love to share.
750892.jpg

774382.jpg

I was looking through my photos and decided to start this back up again - there have been a lot of beautiful weddings lately! I don't know if anyone wants to do theme days still, but I am going to post one of my very favourite pictures from the day.

KM05049-9-10-1.jpg

Oh wow! Has it been a year ago already!?! Time has flown by! I remember pouring over your PJ, so excited to hear all about your VR! Wowza! Happy VR anniversary day! :goodvibes

Happy Anniversary of your big Day!!

Oh wow! Has it been a year ago already!?! Time has flown by! I remember pouring over your PJ, so excited to hear all about your VR! Wowza! Happy VR anniversary day! :goodvibes

Thanks sweet girls!!! We had a few days away for our anniversaries (Vr anniversary is a few days after our wedding anniversary). I hope to get around to reviewing these on my TR soon!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter