Potential DIS Pin Meet on June 2nd in WDW!

Sorcerer

<font color=990000>Disneyana Diva<br><font color=3
I've been lucky enough to be assigned to a business trip to Orlando June 1-7! I've been speaking with Iris and Juanita about a meet on June 2nd around 8pm at the Downtown Disney pin cart. Will anyone else be there? Please post here! :)

Well Jonie, whether or not anyone else will be there, you know we will be there with pins on.

Anyone else going to be around?

Hey Iris, do you think we should move the meet to the Boardwalk Pin Cart that night? Leighton will be working and I'm sure he'd love to have us! What do you think? I can easily catch a bus from the Boardwalk to DTD and then walk back to my hotel from there.

Sounds like a plan. Works for us because we are staying at the Boardwalk.

We would like to join in the fun!
We have been trading for the last several months at WDW, but have never been to a pin meet. We would like to join the fun. Look for the ReallyGoofyMom (you will know me by the pins on my lanyard!) and my friend Brer_Frog. Another good place to trade is in the Contemporary at the Pin Station on the 4th floor. It is inside, air-conditioned, has plenty of room, tables and couches, and less crowded, if the weather is poor. Our new friend, Scott, works there, we met him in line while waiting for the Aladdin pin. He wants to us to take advantage of the great facilities. If you ever want to get into the Resort, tell the guard you are going to pin trade and in you go!
We look forward to meeting everyone and thanks for the invite!

ReallyGoofyMom
aka Janice

goofymom.jpg

Hi Iris,

Juanita filled me in about Saturday evening. Looking forward to meeting you (finally). See you in a few days

Sue

Hey Sue,

Looking forward to dinner, my daughters have never dined at PrimeTime!!!

Will you join us for the pin trading at the Boardwalk afterwards? Hope so! Looking forward to meeting you as well.

Janice, we will be looking for you at the Boardwalk Pin cart. Sounds like fun.

I will be there for a day trip that day. We will be at the Boardwalk, hopefully it will be when the pin meet is happening! ;)

Hey Robin,

Looking forward to seeing you there as well. I think Jonie said it starts around 8 p.m. but I am sure we will be there for a long while.

Hi Jonie,
I don't know if you talked to Sue Ellen before their cruise but she should be back in WDW today and staying at the AK Lodge this weekend. Email me if you need her cell phone to get in touch for the meet. I know she would want to be there. Wish I was gonna be there!!!
Barb

Hey Jonie,

You already know I won't be there but please give Juanita big hugs for me and don't forget my Chef Mickey pins! :) Have fun and thanks a mil!!!. :p :tongue:

Just found out that the kids and I are off to WDW tommorrow morning as a last minute treat - will be at he pin meet on the boardwalk sat. night around 8pm.

OOOOHHHH - I haven't traded in a while - maybe I have some old stuff someone would like!!

See you then

deirdre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter