Potty Reward Calander Needed

macntosh

Wonders if the Tag Fairy is still around?
Alright folks, here is the strange request of the day. My daughter is in the throws of potty training and we are letting her put a sticker on a calander when she does a deed correctly. Well the one's I find online are just plain boring and the ones you buy take two weeks to arrive. I'm hoping we are done in two weeks. :scared:

So I am asking for assistance in creating a Weekly calander that features Disney Characters. I tried yesterday with Excel and Clip Art, but it's just too boring for me and her.

Help me DDA you're my only hope!

Thanks in Advance

PM me ur email address and I'll send you something. If anyone else is working on something, please send it too, as I'm sure mine's not the best quality!
Oh, what's ur DD's Name (u can send in PM if u don't want to put out here). Does she have any favorite characters?

OMG....I can't believe that I saw this thread! I was *JUST* thinking of making my DS a potty reward schedual! I'd love to see a design!

His name is Tristan and he LOVES Buzz and Woody or Poo characters.

I'd be happy to email anyone a personalized calendar, they can be used for more than potty training. They are designed so that you can use it for any milestone. (eg. brushing teeth, doing small tasks) All you need to to is PM me a name and favorite characters and I will see what I can come up with. OH, and this is important, I need your email address so I can email it to you. lol.

I wanted to publicly say Thank You for Mya's wonderfull Calander. I think we are a few more days away from complete success. NO MORE DIAPERS!

macntosh said:
I wanted to publicly say Thank You for Mya's wonderfull Calander. I think we are a few more days away from complete success. NO MORE DIAPERS!

Yay for Mya! That is quite a milestone, Mac! I know I was thrilled to be done with diapers! Gee, maybe you need to plan a trip to WDW to celebrate Mya becoming a "big girl!"

Disney "diaper free" wow, I look forward to that. When we got DD out of them, then came DS. lol. YEAH for Mya! :banana:

sconnell said:
Disney "diaper free" wow, I look forward to that. When we got DD out of them, then came DS. lol. YEAH for Mya! :banana:

I had my first diaper free Disneyland trip this past September. Our twins were newly potty trained, so we got to know all the restrooms in DL intimately. I think they were more thrilled with them than the rides. However, it was nice not to have to carry around the diaper bag anymore! Next trip, no stroller! That will be a miracle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter