Power Pass Question re: Does this qualify for annual pass rate?

3for Me

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if the 2 park "power pass" which is described as an annual pass is applicable to the annual passholder rates for the U/IOA resorts? Specifically I am wondering about RPR.

THANKS!!:D

No would be the short answer but here is more info in case you were interested! Also consider buying one PAP and that would entitle all in your party discounts on dining and the hotel discount as well.

2-Park Annual Power Pass

Benefits of Annual Power Pass:

Valid for admission for 365 days from first date of use (with the exception of the blackout dates listed below) to both Universal Studios® and Islands of Adventure
Park-to-Park Access
UNIVERSAL EXPRESS(sm) applicable - click here for complete details
Blackout dates:
Christmas 2003 December 24, 2003 - January 1, 2004
Easter/Spring Break 2004 April 4 - 17
Summer Weekends 2004 June 26 & 27

July 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, and 31

August 1, 7, and 8

Christmas 2004 December 24, 2004 - January 1, 2005

Self-Parking NOT included
NO Discounts on food, merchandise or on-site hotels
Not valid for hard ticket events such as Rock the Universe and Halloween Horror Nights®
10% savings on 1-Day 1-Park Universal Orlando tickets (up to six [6] people, must be purchased at the front gate)

I was going to buy that pass until I saw what the preferred pass offered. Definitely consider it!!!!

Also a tip on saving money only one of your party needs the preferred pass the rest can get power passes and u will still get discount so long as person owning preferred pass presents their pass at paying etc:jester:

When i spoke on the phone to reservations they did say the Power Pass would get me a discount on rate at HRH. If this is untrue i need to know asap! :)

Its untrue the poer pass does not give discounts check out the official website it will confirm it:jester:

Someoneone did an earlier post saying AAA South where doing a discount on prefered annual pass:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter